Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Things are looking brighter...




Outfit Details
Dress: c/o AMIclubwear
Shoes: c/o AMIclubwear
Vintage Purse: My Mom;s
Gold Ring: Hottie
Earrings: Hand Made by Marti Agassi Design
Meow Bracelet: BCBG Marshalls
Spike Bracelet: BCBG Marshalls
String Bracelet: Puravida Bracelets


Well. The sun is out...in the literal and spiritual way. I really feel like I am starting to really tune into what I would like to accomplish the next several months. I love it when that happens...when certain fears are finally knocked down and run over! Making changes is hard ...even harder for me since I am a total baby when it comes to changing. I am often so concerned about the feelings of others that I sacrifice myself in the process. I am sure you guys have experiences this feeling. Well, after a long talk with my hubby I came to the conclusion and mustered up the courage to make a change for me and not worry about others as they will be ok. Soon enough I will share some of these changes but for now I am feeling good and things are looking bright. 

Last weekend the hubby and I went on a date and I couldn't wait to wear this dress and these shoes...I recently received these from AMICLUBWEAR...I have never ordered anything from them before and was totally impressed with the quality and the price of the shoes and clothing on the site. There are some sexy items on this site so be careful haha but look at the swimsuits? Like $40 and today they are doing a FLASH sale of 40% off? Ridiculous...So I am so grateful to have been sent some items cuz now I can't stop lurking on their website..I have my eye on THIS swimsuit, and possibly THIS one also.... I am also loving their shoes! The ones I am wearing are a half size bigger than my normal size I would say they run a little small, but they are surprisingly very comfortable...and I am all about comfort lately...but I still want to look sexy if you know what I mean. This dress is so comfortable...I have some styling ideas for it but I just wanted to wear everything I got right away...kinda like I was 8 years old haha I guess presents still have that affect on me...either way check them out and let me know your thoughts...I got my package about 5 days after they contact me so it was quick!!! and take advantage of their FLASH SALE!!! 

Share:

6 comments

  1. Your Amiclubwear dress is beautiful! I love the jacquard and the way it looks on you! The vintage purse and Hottie gold ring are a nice addition to your Spring outfit.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute look! That dress looks great on you!!!


    7eventh Letter
    whatsmoreimportantthanfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! I seriously want your mom's purse! It's awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous, I love the offerings at AMIClubwear. I can't wear them but still love them nevertheless.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig