Friday, January 21, 2011

I was way more fashionable when I was 10!

My favorite part is that this is all in now!!! hahaha my sister is adorable in this picture!
This was my favorite outfit! I called it my "fancy" outfit. I loved that velvet coat...

I also loved belts! haha oh this is funny...

This was my first birthday...haha I had to throw this in since I am turning 31..and have finally realized why I hate cake!!!
I turn 31 on Sunday and I am so excited to see what this year will bring me. I am hoping my fashion will be just as amazing as it used to be! hahah just had to share this after I found these pics!
Share:

1 comment

  1. lovely

    I follow you hope you'll do the same
    silvie
    http://oneadaysilvie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig