Wednesday, February 02, 2011

I'm staying inside

1

1


1
1
Boots: Tahari, Pants: BCBG, Belt: Thrifted, Cardigan: H&M Thrifted, Shirt: JCrew Thrifted, Earrings: Thrifted

DSC01447DSC01446DSC01445DSC01444
 Ok so this was not the best situation today. Not only did I have a skirt on this morning but I had to run back in the house and change because it was soooo windy and freezing. THEN when I went outside to take pics we realized it was even colder...so here we are..in a lobby with the worst lighting ever...so I promise I am wearing my clothes I picked even though the colors are all crazy! haha anyway, I also thought it would be fun to add music to the photo shoot...to inspire me when we take pics..ya know.....so my friend started music and it went from techno...to Mariah Carey....to I think Ludacris? It was all over the place..and I couldn't stop laughing...haha to tomorrow! I hope for more excitement! You must check out all of the fabulous ladies who are participating..everyone is so fashionable and I thank them for inspiring me to not only have fun but really use this time to appreciate what I have! THANK YOU!

To tomorrow, may you be less windy with lots of sun to shine on my outfit :O) oh and I will play some music that actually inspires me rather than make me laugh and feel silly haha
Share:

3 comments

  1. I think this outfit is adorable... stupid cold weather ruins everything : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the look of the ruffles popping out from under your cardigan--I must incorporate that look into my wardrobe asap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Day one outfit was very cute. I am already loving the color combinations. That r-orange sweater looks good on your skin.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig