Friday, February 04, 2011

Military Inspired, Antique Hand Me Down, and I'm Still Inside

2

2

2

2
Jacket: Denim & Co, Dress: Max and Cleo, Tights: Marshalls, Scarf: My Mom's, Ring: Gifted H&M, Earrings: Gifted, Belt: H&M, Shoes: Joey Thrifted

As you can see I am inside once again...I actually missed the daylight folks...I had appointment's all day and literally missed the sun. It was out...but I missed it. Sister night was a blast and I just love my sisters. Did anyone catch the photo of Oscar my cat? How is it he has better photos than I do? haha let's discuss this shall we? haha

Don't you love my couch? It was my grandma's and I finally got my hands on it..Just brought it to my house and trying to figure out where to put it and what to do with it.

Have a great weekend, and I promise I will get back on schedule...this should really be day 4 and I am only on day 2, I promise I am not cheating..so far this is fun
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig