Saturday, February 05, 2011

Pocahontas Meets Lumberjack

Day 3

3



3
3
3
Shirt: Old Navy, Pants: Banana Republic Thrifted, Shoes: American Eagle Thrifted, Purse: Vintage Thrifted, Earring: F21, Belt: Thrifted
YAY I got some pics outside..it was cold still but pretty sunny. Hubby called me Pocahontas today..and someone told me I looked like a lumber jack..hmmm well anyway I loved this shirt and I am getting a little nervous about the weekend, I don't know what I am going to wear, but I will be in gym clothes this morning...I might just try and stay in them as long as I can! Not doing a whole lot for Superbowl..but I am working on a couple pieces of furniture can't wait to get these pieces done and I am almost done with my craft room so pictures will follow soon! I am also going over to a very good friends home and we are going to give her closet "A Second Look." It is something I have been doing with a lot of friends, my sister and myself. I will explain this new project and share her transformation from colorblind to full of life! Anyway have a great Saturday and enjoy the sun if you have any :O)

Have a great day!
Share:

6 comments

  1. Love this outfit!!!

    Lauren
    www.laurensthoughts.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that shirt! v cute. xoxo jcd
    http://www.cornflakedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I need to add moccasins to my "go buy after finishing 30 for 30" list :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this outfit! You are SO pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahah I love the title of this post. How funny!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig