Saturday, April 09, 2011

Arctic Man & A Vegas Girl, Take 1

DSC03995
At the finish line for all of the races

DSC03984

DSC03975

DSC03973
Yes he is completely sideways

DSC03929
Me and Mother in Beer Tent :O)

So I promise you I will be back to outfit posts and thrifty finds. Only two more days here in Alaska and today was Race day! The pictures above are the crazy people doing jumps and flips off the side of a cliff...it was amazing to watch, these guys are fearless! Later we ventured into the beer tent where most were pretty plastered and dancing to an old lady who looked like Patsy Cline singing Fergie...haha it was very entertaining to say the least. Did I mention that my body feels like someone beat me with a baseball bat while I was sleeping? My thum is numb from pressing the gas, and when over 10,000 people are riding the same trail the bumps are ridiculous. So my back and knees are pretty much shot. I guess now I don't feel so bad for not working out! hope you enjoy some of these picture there are more to come!

To non-outfit posts..at least the pics are entertaining right? Night!



THRIFTERS WANTED! CLICK HERE
Share:

2 comments

  1. I can't believe you rode! that is so impressive!!!

    Why is your husband wearing short sleeves?!?!?! I thought I was going to get hypothermia just sitting on the couch in my house last night...

    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah crazy!
    Beautiful blog.
    http://theappledrug.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig