Monday, April 04, 2011

Coral for Spring, To April

Coral

Coral

Coral

Coral

Coral
Dress: Betsy Johnson Marshalls, Shoes: Seychelles Nordstroms Rack, Belt: Thrifted Goodwill, Sunglasses: Michael Kors

hugs to the sun


That is me kissing the sun and everyone who I haven't been able to spend time with cuz I have waaay too many things in the day taking up my TIME!!! Most hate summers in Vegas, I on the other hand love it. I NEED the sun....I NEED the heat...I also have like 200 dresses in my closet ready to see the outdoors! This is one of my favorite Betsy's (Betsy Johnson) and I got it about 3 years ago. As I was watching E, like I do everyday, I saw that one of the colors for this spring was Coral. That's the thing about holding on to stuff sometimes, before you know it, it will be in style again...I say give it 3 years...if it has been longer toss it. But if it is a piece you like yourself in, put it away and wait for Ryan Seacrest to tell you it is hot again!

 I am looking forward to April...March was rather discouraging so I am being optimistic and positive. While I am sure every second of the day will be filled with something, I plan on spending much needed time with friends, their new bundle of joys ( for some multiple ;0), family...and most importantly husband....I might also start taking baths...does anyone out there make time for baths? Photographer Extraordinaire is always telling me to make time for baths. But sometimes I feel like Maranda on Sex in the City....I mean...in the time I spend taking a bath I could have already, blogged, done laundry, done at least 25 push ups/super sets, cleaned out the litter box, made dinner, and gave the pups a bath...then again...it would be nice to just sit and do nothing...hmmmm

Happy Monday!
Share:

14 comments

  1. Love the nude lipstick. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana, take a bath. Reading all of that stressed ME out. haha

    Love that dress, by the way! (I'm wearing coral today too!)

    Everything Nonsense

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beeeeeutiful, love that color and love the sunshine!! we've been having wacky/winterish type weather here with like a sneak peek of warm sunniness, so not fair!! you always have such amazing bargain finds!!

    hillary
    www.helpamutha.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "...put it away and wait for Ryan Seacrest to tell you it's hot again."
    HAHAHAHA!
    i love the lipstick and the dress too. and the sunglasses. and the belt. oh i love everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That colour really suits you!!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so pretty, and can I have your tan please?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the dress! v cute :) xoxo jcd
    ps i got your package today! thank you lady!! i LOVE the scarf and the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ps i neeed to move somewhere i can get a tan! wowzahsz.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will not comment on your lovely rack...that would be rude. Instead I will say that you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a great color on you! You look gorgeous, per usual ;)

    I am jealous of your sunshine, I hope that the sun will be visiting my neck of the woods soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! nice blog!!
    Would you like to follow each other?? I always follow back = )

    I love to have new blogger friends and feedback!

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Coral, huh? Then I guess I did good with my coral jacket from yesterday! :)

    I don't take baths because it would take WAY too much time for me to scrub the tub down first before letting myself soak in it. Totally not worth it for me.

    You look lovely in that dress! I agree with wanting the sun and the heat - hence the reason I live in Florida! :)

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous! :)

    http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. head to toe fantastic. love this color and cut on you.
    and your eyebrows are so perfect. wish i could master a lovely eyebrow.
    and i'm a bath girl every once in a while. it's like eating ice cream but without the guilt.
    ps- new reader!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig