Saturday, April 02, 2011

Taking Comfort in the Shade

Shade

shade

Shade

Shade

Shade

shade

Shade
Shoes: Banana Republic, Skirt: Grace Elements Marshalls, Shirt: F21 Thrifted Savers, Jacket: Calvin Klein Thrifted Savers, Necklace: Israel, Belt: Thrifted Savers, Earrings: Handmade gifted Thank you Dawnya!
Does anyone else feel like time is just flying by? I just can't seem to get a hold of my time! How do you have kids, a career, a great body, a stylish wardrobe, a clean house, a good time, a blog, pets...I mean..I could keep going...but this is ridiculous! I mean I was never one to think I needed a maid but I just can't do it all! THERE! I admit it! something has GOT to GIVE! I'm afraid my laundry, my toes, and uploading pictures is what has been neglected this week...oh and husband...I promise I will try to do better next week...maybe things will get easier? anyone?

Well, let's move on to my outfit. As you can see I am in business attire as I have had several meetings, but I just fell in love with this Calvin Klein Jacket...the lines are amazing..and the pleating in the back makes me smile. Not sure if you can see the small velvet pieces but they are there. I'm also loving the look of stripes and florals. I keep seeing it in different forms, so I am trying it out. I think the trick is making sure you have a color in your stripes and florals that match..once you do...it just goes perfectly! and it makes you look like your waist is super tiny...can't beat that.

Ok, well I will give you a double dose of outfit posts this weekend since I missed yesterday! Hope you have a wonderful weekend, I will be trying to catch up and visit all of you!




Share:

7 comments

  1. o, i LOVE the back of that blazer. something like that would be a great addition to my wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and am glad you said it! How do people do it all? What gives in my house are cooking skills.....I'm more of an eater and assembler of food. If you get the frying pan out I begin to panic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely LOVE the floral top! Seriously so perfect for spring! Your post is so right, I can't believe it's already April!

    xo, Lindsey

    http://lindsey-schaefer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This outfit looks so good on you!! :)

    http://wannadecodeme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear ya, blogging regularly eats up so much time! Between work, my husband, class, exercising, cooking, cleaning, how am I supposed to blog?!?! Oh yeah...I don't really cook (or clean) anymore. Whoops!

    Your outfit is gorgeous! I LOVE the top and belt together!

    North Meets South

    ReplyDelete
  6. the first picture is really beautiful! you look so pretty and fashionable <3 xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE that you paired a black jacket with a khaki skirt. SO fun! And that skirt is really cute too. The floral and stripes are a perfect pattern mixing match. You look fantastic!

    I hear you on trying to get everything done. It really does seem impossible!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig