Sunday, May 01, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the Week goes to

Julie is the cutest thing...not only is she thrfity but you can put her in your pocket...or mine that is..I feel like a giant compared to her! This dress she is wearing was thrifted and it is so up my alley. I love everything about it..the pleating, the color, and the "oskie woskie" appeal haha Julie is also one crafty lady and she has an etsy store with a link on her blog! So go and send her some love and THANK YOU Julie for linking up your finds! Ok it is your turn folks...link up your finds, creations, ideas or just your cute self and let's get to inspiring..no rules and I promise you will all remain anonymous ;O)

It is Monday and that means it's time to link the amazing finds you have purchased in the past week! Perhaps it is a sale you found, something you created or even a way to save a little bit once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...it's pretty cool, seriously...ONE day we will all meet up...and we can go thrfiting and then show each other our finds!!! this is my dream folks :O)

Here is a quick pic of some of my most recent finds! You will see them in future photos and I will be sure to let you know! Everything you are seeing here was $33 total. I was pretty excited about some of the finds and the polka dot vintage umbrella!

So for more updates on our thrifting adventures or just plain silliness check out my Facebook, I will do my best to let you guys know about any sales or fun things going on!
If you are wondering, I have a Thrifters Anonymous Wanted Link Up to the left and you can find amazing links to Thrifter Anonymous Members! Check them out!!!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Grab a button and come to a meeting!

Thrifters Anonymous






Share:

7 comments

  1. Her dress is really beautiful . I love the colors so much :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the opp link up! Love to turn thrifty to nifty!
    kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe! thanks girl ;) I was so surprised to see a picture of me when I hopped over to your blog! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Julie's blog and her thrifty finds. I swear her posts make me run into a thrift store everytime.

    Great feature! I have grabbed your button on my blog bec its a COOL CLUB to join. haha

    xo Nav
    http://www.navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found you. Yeah! A Thrifter Link up! I'll be here next week!

    Amber Lena Fashion Bargainista.com
    outfits FOR SALE from $10!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pic Shana! I love Julie's blog! She is so stylish in a very simple and classic way.

    xo,
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the COOLEST link party EVER! loves! Your new biggest fan is Me! xox!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig