Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Time Out

Time Out

Seychelles

Rings & Vest H&M

Necklace Thrifted Savers

Shirt Thrifted Savers

Time Out


Time Out

Time Out

Outfit Details
Shoes: Seychelles Bought with a gift card!!
Pants: H&M Thrifted Savers
Blouse: Vintage Thrifted Savers
Vest: H&M
Rings: H&M
Necklace: Thrifted Savers

I am proud to say I am IN LOVE with my new Seychelles....I didn't think I could feel this way for a pair of shoes..I mean I like shoes..but this is ridiculous...I NEED every color...anyway...I can not tell you how many people asked me if I was refereeing today...seriously...so I chuckled..and said yeah..I get it...I look like a referee..haha Just wait until you see it in pictures! I knew this $2 blouse would make me happy! and these shoes...so comfy..and super tall...I am actually preparing for a flood in these pants..and for the first time..I can actually say I don't mind it...who would have thought. ok I will stop gushing over these shoes...I have been obsessed with them ever since I saw Keiko in them.

So I have officially been invited to join Pinterest and I am officially addicted. OFFICIALLY. As if I had time to surf the net and PIN stuff...I mean I thought it was kind of silly at first and then I looked at the clock and I had been pinning crap for 35 minutes...Do you know what I could have been doing for 35 minutes? haha Anyway...check my boards out...and be my friend...so I don't feel like I am wasting my time here haha
Don't forget to check out the Thrifters Anonymous Posts if you haven't. You can  link up all week starting every Monday! Thank you again for all of your support..I have also encouraged everyone to show me their finds on my facebook page if you don't have a blog! So get to showin...


***1st EVER 
THRIFTERS ANONYMOUS MEETING!
It will happen this Sunday May 29th.. 5-7 pm is the time, we are meeting in front of Savers on Sahara & Decatur. I will create a page on the side bar with more info, or you can email me at dhnshana@aol.com. In order to attend you must sign up online for FREE for a Super Savers Club Card...DO it...cuz well, I think that when we are 60 we will have something better to do other than bingo...and we will look stylish..don't be shy..we are part of the same club...no judgement here... :O) ***








Share:

16 comments

  1. I guess I don't have sports all on the brain because I didn't think ref. I did think men's wear though. Why are refs always men? Hmm. I love this outfit.
    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete
  2. popping by from wiww. GREAT pics. love the outfit, too. thrifters anonymous. haha. love this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, girl, love love love the outfit and the pictures are ah~mazing. And, yes, I so get the Seychelles love. You should post pics of them on my Shoe Style Saturday meme at http://livingoutsidethestacks.com

    Have a great week!

    And Thrifters Annonymous????

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the vest and the pop of color the necklace brings!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The outfit is super cute, and so are the shoes - but my favorite part of this post is the color in the pictures (between the background, and contrasting with your outfit). Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving those stripes! such a cute funky look
    mademoiselle mimi

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this outfit. So glad I found your blog from pleated poppy

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look awesome!!! And I love the nail color too ;)

    ♡ from © tanvii.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. GIRL, you are TOO cute! I LOVE what you put together! Ref didn't cross my mind once looking at the pics! I so wish I lived near ya so I could go to the first ever TA (thrifters anonymous). You have inspired me to choose things I ordinarily wouldn't (and once I get the post together I am totally linking up to your thrifters party).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping by to see your what I'm wearing :)

    I could never rock the referee looking shirt, but you make it look good! And your photos are great too :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am crazy about that vest!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ahh, I love the shoes!! I wanted to buy them when I saw them on Keiko too and I almost did but then I wasn't sure how I would do walking in them so I got the Blowfish Garrrens instead and I love them!

    Lidi @ Eclectic Flair

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the vest & I love H&M! My girls actually have a cute little bunny blankie that I bought for them from there & it's their very favorite blanket to carry all over! Their kids stuff is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so amazing that most of this outfit is thrifted! You look amazing! So jealous!

    Wida
    Missing Amsie Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! I love those shoes.. I wonder how you will wear those pants when there is flood.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig