Friday, May 20, 2011

The Two Step

Top BCBG Thrifted Savers

100% Savers :O)

The Two Step

Mockison Wedges Thrifted Savers

The Two Step

Skinny Jeans F21 Thrifted

Outfit Details
Shoes: American Eagle Thrifted Savers
Skinny Jeans: F21 Thrifted Savers
Top: BCBG Thrifted Savers
Belt: Thrifted
Bracelets: H&M

Did I mention I had a blast for Husbands birthday? Seriously...and I know he did which was so nice to see. We have been so busy I can't even keep the month straight. I love that we are busy but hate that life is literally passing us by. So spending the weekend together really meant a lot. This place turned into a club at around 11pm and I totally didn't realize I had that orange bracelet on which kinda ruined the fashion side of this post...haha anyway, I could not believe it when I found this top at Savers...my favorite place on earth...besides Disneyland of coarse...anyway, I too love BCBG and for all of you who love BCBG you know that it can be pretty pricey...worth it...but pricey...so I am always excited to find it thrifted..and in this case never worn!

I am officially going to ladies night at Stoney's to learn some Two Steps, line dancing, and all of the etiquette one would need to live it up country style. IF anyone would like to join me please let me know.

P.S. A Second Look Project Series is coming your way next week so stay tuned. I have also been asked by the lovely April from April Bridges Photography to do a photo shoot this weekend. I can not wait to work with this super talented local photographer..I have been hunting for great finds to wear and can not wait to show you!!! Have a lovely weekend friends..and just remember...when everyone is doing the two step..do not..I REPEAT do not...dance the electric slide...haha More fun pics on Facebook! You can like April Bridges Photography to see some of her work! More to come..


Happy Friday!






Share:

4 comments

  1. I love how sweet and simple this look is. and perfect for the setting!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is an amazing find! Glad the birthday weekend was fun and can't wait to hear stories from line dancing in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good advice! hahaha, i went to a local country club around here and tried to two-step but it's hard to follow for me, hahah! but when they played some pop/club music i shook my booty hard, that'll show those country bumpkins! lol! love the top what a sweet find!

    hillary
    www.helpamutha.blogspotcom

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig