Saturday, June 25, 2011

A Second Look Project: Photographer Extraordinaire

The time has finally come...or I just finally finished..Either way, .I would like to introduce you to my first second "A Second Look Project." She is the first Thrifters Anonymous Member...Bestest of friends, and I am so excited for you to take this journey with her. Come back every week to see how far she has come.We will show her fashion transformation, learn what type of workouts and nutrition she incorporated, and how she discovers her own personal style. I have also been on a journey as well...I was really the first project..and I must say I am still under construction..you can check it out HERE . for more details!

Anyway, I will stop rambling...everyone please meet Photographer Extraordinaire!

A Sedond Look Project: Who

Who

Stats

Sizes

Goal

Polka Dots and Flowers

Hi Everyone! I am so excited to be be a part of "A Second Look Project." Shana has taken me on a journey that has changed my life! Thank you for sharing my journey with you..this is MY STORY!

Shana asked me several questions this was the first one she asked...

ShanaEmily:

Describe your style prior to "A Second Look Project"

Photographer Extraordinaire: 

I would describe myself as tomboy/borderline lesbian trucker stunt double- that would not be an issue except for the fact that I am straight. My wardrobe consists of 3 colors- brown, black and grey.  Sadly, everything that I found in my size that were on sale always seems to be those colors (or maybe I kept gravitating towards them).  And for some odd reason I was dedicated to my camouflage colors. I never desired to wear color since I did not want to bring any attention to myself (mainly because I was unhappy with my size and the choices within my size). I felt if I did wear color, I would look like a parade float gone wrong.
In addition to my lack of color, nothing that I wear is form fitted- I dress for comfort and not for style. When I did want to be stylish, I went towards my 2-3 black and grey favorite items that aren't even really stylish when I think about it. All I know is that this is not how I want to dress nor how I want to look.  I am fat, lost, and stuck in the 90's. I do not know how to escape the Alcatraz known as myself!


Thank you for following me on this journey! To next weeks outfit posts and more questions!!!
Share:

5 comments

  1. OMG! First of all this is amazing! Second, Edwina is hillarious! Here "trucker stunt double" reference made me laugh out loud. I look forward to seeing her get out of Alcataz!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so great! I'm so proud of you Edwina! You girls have been so inspiring to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so amazing! Totally put a smile across my face! I plan on starting a well being project for myself soon! Love your blog newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can relate to your wardrobe. It sounds a lot like mine and for many of the same reasons. I wish you luck on your journey as you start this project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If Edwina is the second then I guess I am the unofficial 3rd! Being around both of you all the time has been such an inspiration to me as I embrace my inner MILF amd revamp my inner & outer self. Love you both to pieces!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig