Monday, July 04, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the Week goes to



I immediately loved LaSophia's blog, her style, and her personality! She made this headband and I lOVE it...I also love this thrifted skirt...she thrifts all the time and she finds some amazing stuff...umm and she made the flowers....handmade...yep...so pretty. Thank you LaSophia for linking up and giving me inspiration, I am going to be watching your tutorial and making this myself!oh and I love your bangs!!

Keep linking up your thrifted finds and if you missed last weeks link up you can check it out here there were some great colors and a great pair of shoes...thank you to all who linked up!!!
These glasses were $.50..haha and if you look real close you can see that there are no lenses...oh and we are all wearing thrifted onesies...haha 

Thank you for sharing!!!!
Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!
Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous

Here is how it works...
  • Click on the "Click here to enter" button below
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thriftedcuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

5 comments

  1. I love Lasophia! She is so sweet and also has AMAZING taste i music. She was my giveaway winner.....

    HEART HER!

    xo
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also excited that I was the first one to post my linky....I do apologize though that it only shows me from the neck to my knees.....OOOPS!

    Not sure how to fix it.

    xo,
    Sarah
    Get Up & Go

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!! Im a winner! Good thing I already ate dinner, cause I almost choked when I saw my picture!! bahaha. Thanks for the shout out Shana! Those flowers are super easy to make, you can do anything with them, greeting cards, hair clips, the sky's the limit.

    Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats for being selected this week's winner!! I will check out your blog to see what else will inspire me.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig