Friday, September 02, 2011

Comment of the Week! Thanks Katie!

So this weeks comment of the week goes to Katie Mac from 
The Macstyles


OMG, you girls are too funny! I can’t believe the camera died on the best part. That glitter top was gorgeous!! I found your blog a couple of months ago and read most of your post…you’re hilarious. I took some time off from reading blogs but I had to come back and check you out. You have a lovely blog and love all the thrifting post….keep them coming! Now Following….
Funny Comments!

Thank you Katie!!! Your comments made me smile this week...after all of the emails I got about if I taped the rest of the video the answer is yes! haha we taped the rest so we will post it soon...haha I was sooo PISSED when it died but I promise you will see the rest! I can not tell you how much it means to me to hear that you actually read my blog! haha I know I know..I mean I read others but sometimes you never think people are actually reading...so thank you!!! We will keep the thrifting coming don't you worry!

Oh and I am sure everyone agrees...that the pink polka dot top and blue and white striped skirt is so FREAKING cute....Love it!!! and I believe you said it was thrifted..EVEN BETTER!

Thank you to everyone this week I got some much encouragement you guys rock...I have some exciting news coming soon can't wait to share...oh and I know some of you asked also if I was going to share my sister's birthday furniture and crafts and those are also coming soon!!!

 In honor of all of the amazing new friends I have met, I have decided to feature one of you who made me smile or laugh throughout the week. I really can't thank everyone enough for their support especially when I get all sappy or need to release some ANGER! I love all of you!

Share:

2 comments

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig