Thursday, September 29, 2011

Neutral + Neon

Heels Tahari Marshalla

Jacket Vintage Thrifted

Dress Vintage Thrifted Savers

Rose Gold Ring Foggy Morning Jewelry

Neon + Neutral
Outfit Details
Pleated Dress: Vintage Thrifted Savers
Blazer: Vintage Thrifted Goodwill of Southern Nevada
Gold Bracelet: Savers
Heels: Tahari Marshalls

You know what you can't see in this photo? The fact that it was 100 degrees...and my toes...I need a serious pedicure...I used to make time to do it myself...but that time is no longer in existence...and if I do it before I go to bed, then I wake up stuck to my sheet...anyway..

I finally bought a garment rack and I have basically filled it up with clothes that will soon be available for anyone to shop...it's taking so long cuz I am finding it hard to part with things...I know..I know..I've said it before and will say it again...I am a HOARDER...and while my hoarding is consumed with clothes, shoes, and crafts...I would buy another house if I could and make it my closet...

but you know what else I noticed...when you have that much stuff you rarely wear it all...I literally have almost 100 pairs of shoes..but I find myself wearing the top 10 out of my closet..I think I will start a new challenge next month...new day, new shoe? hmmm oh and when it's not 100 degrees I will also wear my hair down more haha



Share:

21 comments

  1. This is wonderful! You look very polished. I love neutrals with a pop of neon. It was all over the runways last season and I know it will continue on being a huge hit in the future. It's as big as color blocking.

    Your gold bracelet is too pretty! I want it ;)

    www.ravenhaireddoll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this entire outfit is perfect!! You are beautiful and have great style!!

    I know what you mean about not being able to let go of things, but just a few days ago as I cleaned out my summer wardrobe in preparation for fall, I donated a bunch of things I never picked up this summer, or even considered wearing. I was sad to part ways with my old stuff, but am happy to know someone else will be enjoying it! And now I have a big reason to get MORE! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your natural outfit with the pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love this! and that dress is fabulous! perfect color, perfect pleats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That top is bright and I love it. I have never thought about wearing bright bold colors and neutrals the way you have. I need to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!! Color Pop!!
    http://fashunbeesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the outfit.. Given me a idea for putting together Neutrals with Bright Pops of color... I'm in the same boat as you.. I have TONS of shoes.. most I never get around to wearing.. So that challenge of New Day New Shoes.. I Gonna do THAT!! Starting October 1st.. for the entire month.. wear a different shoe :) that will challenge me to wear different outfits too... Love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  8. very polished. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That color looks amazing on you! Great thrifted finds! :)
    -Kate
    irisinspired.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. i'm loving this new day new shoe idea. i have the same issue as you (first-world problem, right?) i have a ton of shoes and maybe wear 15 pairs!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm one of your best friends....please give me that jacket. Please. COME ON.....

    xo
    Sarah
    Get UP & Go

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the outfit (especially that jacket!)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I may have to steal the new day new shoes idea cause I do the same. Very wise thirfter/hoarder you are, lol. I'd do the same with a second house. In fact when we move I've asked my hubby to make our spare bedroom my vanity/closet. He said no, but I think I can change that. :)
    I adore your dress. It's very feminine and demure and really flattering on you.
    And, I just saw that I was your "comment of the week" like a month ago... I feel like a celebrity, lol. Or a too-cool gangster... a too-cool celebrity gangster! :D

    Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooh. I love it all! That blazer is amazing and I love the syling of it all. Cute cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great color combo and so sheik!

    P.S. I am addicted to thrifting too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow the color of this blazer is stunning! Love it with the peach (?) dress! The pleats are so beautiful.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look great in blue! I love the button details on that jacket! Thanks for linking up!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I adore the shade of that jacket, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  19. Neutral and neon?! NOT a pair I would've thought of but somehow it's super fantabulous! Maybe it's cuz you're a genius (most likely) or maybe it's cuz you are (or should be) a model so you could sell anything. It's probably a combo of the two.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Seriously-----almost 100 pair of shoes!!! Girl, that is something else. I thought I loved clothes and shoes LOL :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig