Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Buy Wool in the Summer

picnikfile_3VMuHk

Vintage Goodwill OC

picnikfile_O0aaCM

picnikfile_u8mUgO

Urban Warrior Ring

picnikfile_JQR1T_
Outfit Details
Vintage Wool Dress- Thrifted Goodwill Orange County
Brown Tights- Steve Madden Marshalls
Booties- Bamboo Buffalo Exchange
Bow Tie Earrings- Goodwill Seattle
Urban Warrior Ring- Jewelmint


You guys are awesome, P.E. loved her birthday and all of the extravaganza's I got her...We had a great dinner and laughed and reminded ourselves that in 10 years we would be wishing we were in our 30's...anyway
I remember sweating with joy when I found this vintage wool dress at Goodwill in Orange County. It was 110 outside and I was breaking every rule I had made going into the store. $8 later, this very, very warm dress is one of my favorites...I am also currently obsessed with plaid...I went through a small plaid phase last year and it's back...I haven't been thrifting in a while and was getting ready for a much needed collective haul video when I discovered some Joes Jeans plaid pants I got some time ago...I could probably discover things for like 6 months straight without ever leaving my home. So stay tuned for a collective haul from Saver, Goodwill, Marshalls, and I am sure there is something else in there...

I also seem to be getting a lot of questions about my hair, and I am working on doing a video on my hair products, styling tools, and more...these videos are a lot harder than I thought...haha things always seem to interrupt the flow...so in the celebration of interruption....enjoy the below What We Wore Video,



Share:

13 comments

  1. That is an AWESOME dress! I tend to buy most of my great pieces out of season ie boots, sweaters, coats in the summer and sundresses in the winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dress!!! I am in love with plaid right now too! Love the price too.

    Elle
    IStyleLLC.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great thrift find! You look great! Love the plaid.

    Dreama
    canappfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find!!!

    http://www.fatandfierce.com

    Don’t forget to enter my giveaway(s):

    http://www.fatandfierce.com/2011/12/hiphopblingcom-review-and-giveaway.html

    http://www.fatandfierce.com/2011/12/platinum-wigs-16-brazilian-curl-pw0676.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice find :) very pretty!

    xo Nav
    http://navlandstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Oskie Woskie plaid dress is gorgeous! I'm still on a hunt for one for myself... I would totally flip and buy that dress on a heartbeat! You girls both look stunning, I love the dressy dresses for the winter paired with booties! So chic! :)
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this dress, it is so fab and the cut/style of it is great!! It looks really good on you Shana and the boots go great with it!!


    I haven't been thrifting in a while and I really need to go!!!! UGH!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://embracingtherealme.blogspot.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first picture is so beautiful! the dress is very lovely, I like the colors. It kinda reminds me of the cut popular in the 60ies, which is probably my favorite era, so obviously I like it a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore this dress. It is all I could look a when you posted the video about your new bag! You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh that is the cutest dress! Plaid is definitely an addictive thing. You look great!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plaid, wool and dress? YES please ;)
    It fits you like a glove!

    xx
    thistimeisacharm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow wonderful dress. like your style :)))

    http://excurlythoughts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You two always dress so well. Your dress is to DIE for. I've been crushing on plaid a lot lately as well.

    PS. Send my love to P.E. Tell her I said happy belated Birthday!

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig