Thursday, December 15, 2011

Purple + Mustard

picnikfile_u6qay3

picnikfile_AkaKc2

picnikfile_AnC8Gx

picnikfile_nbS1FZ

picnikfile_OTNzfP

picnikfile_sMJHqB
Outfit Details
Dress- H&M
Vintage Blazer- Thrifted Savers
Tights- Hue Marshalls
Booties- Thrifted Buffalo Exchange
Vanguard Necklace- Jewelmint
Purse- Coach Gifted

Hi Guys. I had a romantic dinner with one of my best friends last night and we partied like we were 25...except we're not...and she has two munchkins and I had to be at work at 7:00am....anyway will share our romantic dinner with you another time. I'm a little overwhelmed over here, so I apologize for the lack of posts...or outfits...or really anything interesting haha If I was half as productive as I was HERE...as well as enjoying Summer...then maybe I would have somethin..but I don't...sooo yeah...I'm super excited to show you guys pics of our rehearsal last weekend for our short film..I will share more...promise...man..I sure am makin a lot of promises....now if only I could actually have a weekend to do it all...no such luck folks...no such luck...till then...enjoy your Thursday...I told a client to have a nice weekend on Tuesday...if that is any indication of how my week has been going!

Share:

13 comments

  1. You look super cute! I saw another blogger that was wearing a similar blazer but it was from Zara(so we know who got the best deal!) I totally understand the lack of posts. Surprise Surprise you have a life outside of your blog lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast of the mustard and the purple together. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i loooove mustard and purple!! what a hot outfit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blazer! You're totally allowed to take breaks. Nothing wrong with having a life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have always loved Purple and mustand....you look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look absolutely fantastic. I love the colors together. The blazer is a must have and the dress is super cute!

    ~Tavia
    www.ninetofly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are gorgeous, sweetheart! Mustard and plum are one of my favorite color combos! I know blogging is time consuming and some days it just is what it is. I often blog until 3 in the morning because, you know, I have life :) so no need for apologies, you're not alone on this one! And besides you look fabulous!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so colourful! makes me smile:) PS. To get a little bit in the Christmas mood.. Join my ‘Mystery fashion goodiebag’ giveaway with Monki, Pull & Bear goodies and more! here:
    http://cyliaaaa.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway-x-mystery-fashion-goodiebag.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol that's so funny about your client. I've done that before too so don't feel so bad ;)

    I've told other people this before because its true and I'll say it again: Complimentary color schemes are the absolute best for color blocking. And I love that your tights are purple. That is fantastic! You look great, as usual.

    Have a wonderful weekend, beautiful!

    Xo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  10. That jacket...the dress...the purple tights...the boots! Not sure what piece I'm envying most. Thanks for linking up!
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are killing it in those booties! What do people at work think of your style? I bet they look forward to seeing you every day. Have a good weekend (for reals, cuz its Friday) hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  12. great blog... i'm totally amazed by all those posts i see.

    here in germany we don't have this enormous thrift and charity stores as you have in the us. and i really feel jealous about it. ;)
    you inspired me so much, so i have to go thrift shopping AGAIN tomorrow.

    i follow...

    http://shanaandadam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig