Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Faux Fur Edition

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to 
Elle and Timi
from


Thrifted Vintage Faux Fur

So my recent addiction to faux fur is continuing...and when I saw Elle and Timi of IStyle I quickly began to think about how I can wear my faux fur jacket to work and make it work! You ladies look like you had a blast, one of these days Detroit will meet Vegas and we will tear it up! Thanks ladies for sharing your love and the love and continue inspiring us thrifters!
If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous Meeting you can check it our HERE.

P.E. and I busted out some Faux Fur last week that we didn't even know we had! You can check out the pics in THIS post...

Needless to say we have not had time to shop, shoot, or thrift nothin...so I will leave you with some silly shots P.E. and I took today while shooting our Black Raven Production i.e. kung fu action extravaganza I keep talking about...I know I have mentioned it..but I assure you, you will be seeing more! Some minor bruises and cuts...but both of us are alive and exhausted...my hands are trembling while typing so I will keep this short! Thank you to all of the Thrifters Anonymous Members and new members who have joined..you guys make me so happy...seriously....don't forget to add your name to the list and visit your fellow addicts ;o) You can find them HERE

P.S. Our outfits are mostly thrifted! haha

DSC03711

picnikfile_G4K54f
Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!

Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

2 comments

  1. Love the faux fur coat on the Istyle Elle and Timi! It looks so glamorous and cozy warm! Eh, if only weather would drop a few temperatures here, I am totally bringing to the light my furry fur collection!!!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That faux fur coat looks amazingly real. That would have been a whole lot of animal :/

    I like what you and P.E. are wearing!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig