Monday, December 12, 2011

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! My First Hautelook.com purchase

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to 
Mama Violet 

Vintage  Chevron and Orange Sweater

Love Love Love both of these pieces. The vintage chevron jacket is now on my list of "gotta find" ..with jeans, a dress, or even shorts I am positive you will have this forever! I too love the structure of the orange sweater, and paired with purple is perfect! Thank you for sharing your finds with us, and keep on linking up, I love seeing what you come up with.

If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous Meeting you can check it our HERE.

P.E. and I made our first thrifty order on Hautelook.com, here is what I got!



Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!


Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...
  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!


Share:

5 comments

  1. Wow, that chevron jacket is amazing! Thanks for hosting the fun link-up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Violet has some awesome thrifty scores! That Chevron jacket is dangerously amazing- what a pattern! And the color of the sweater is HOT! I love the linky-party :)
    Thank you, Shana, for your kindness!
    Good luck!

    skinnymoonstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. With shorts? I've never worn it with shorts. Great idea! Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hot mama violet! I love her finds. So chic! Thanks for the link up Shana. That was a cute video of you, it was exciting opening the package with you!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig