Monday, March 19, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! MAC with the Sister!


The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Jenny
from
Modern Modest Beauty


{Skirt- Thrifted}

Well, I love me some DIY and this seems like such a perfect solution and creative idea for my fellow Thrifters Anonymous Members! With all of those color jeans out there, dying them could be a solution if you are not able to find some at a good price! I think it turned out great! I will definitely be looking for white shirts on my next trip..Coral shorts would be gorgeous!!! Thanks for sharing!!! LOVE!

If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE
  You can also see what what P.E. and I wore all week on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel!
SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!!!

So this past weekend Sister and I went to Town Square here in Las Vegas and visited some of our favorite stores....MAC was one of them. I really went there to get Fluidline...my favorite liner and a free lipstick with my 6 empty containers...as you can see below...I left with blush...what the?!? yeah...and I didn't take pics of sisters stuff...but she got a new shadow for her eyebrows and one of the baked eye shadows...I will have to go back for the lipstick as they were out of the one I wanted...and I totally forgot the fluidline...so I ended up get the one that is similar by elf....and it was only $3 and works great! Maybe it was a blessing... anyway..this blush is GORGEOUS....I highly recommend...such a great color for spring and summer!

DSC05181

MAC

DSC05180

DSC05179
Now it is your turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous

Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...
  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!
  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..
  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!

Share:

5 comments

  1. Jenny looks adorable and I like her DIY colored skirt, what a fabulous idea! Thanks for the link up Shana! Have a lovely week!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to visit MAC at some point this week. My sister's bday is on Friday-so I'm debating whether to get her a gift card or would you suggest getting her an actual product?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ladies! @MissRockwell You know I would totally get her some product! My sis picked out a really cute black make up bag for my purse, I LOVE IT, a baked eyeshadow, and a really nice foundation brush...What I love about it, is that I got things I wouldn't have picked for myself..and I love it..when you get a gift card, unfortuntaly you go for necesseties, things you always get..hopefully that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I never think to dye white denim--what a great idea! It turned out so cool! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig