Friday, June 29, 2012

The Best Thing About Me is You

600715_384541528269728_1999807758_n
598603_386186654771882_1031135393_n 547283_383725355018012_1739886621_n

A couple of weeks ago we took a few photos with Jamie...a few turned into a couple, a couple turned into a 100, and somehow we were dressing up and yelling at my two babies to pose...
haha as you can see Sampson was not thrilled...he was thirsty...and wanted his baby...Sophie on the other hand was determined to get her shot...haha minus our cats..this is our little family...not quite the cute babies like everyone else...we are a little slow on things...but I can't wait to see more from our session...and seriously...if you live here in Las Vegas..and you are reading this right now...YOU... lurkers and all... you have approximately 2 more days to enter the giveaway..which includes a FREE session with the one and only Jamie Rubeis....so stop reading my nonsense and get to it!

To ENTER click HERE

There are so many things planned for this weekend I am feeling inspired...I think a little thrifting is in order! have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Share:

11 comments

  1. Your family is way too good looking! Gorgeous photos as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photos! You two are a gorgeous couple :) Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the first shot. You should get that framed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely! Your two babies are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos and what a beautiful family you have xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaww this is so cute!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found so many interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! keep up the good work... Blackwolf Workout

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig