Saturday, June 30, 2012

Sasha...the Escape Artist...

DSC06415 DSC06418 DSC06417 DSC06413
Outfit Details
Top: H&M Sale rack $4
Skirt: My Mom's
Belt: Thrifted Savers
Heels: BCBG Marshalls
Necklace: Betsy Johnson Thrifted Savers

Everyone I would like you to meet Sasha....my first born...and excape artist...I was getting ready for work and let the dogs out...I then look up and there she was...rolling around on the rocks...Sasha is my love...I never liked cats....and then one of my best friends came home and said.."here ya go Shana...isn't she adorable" ummmm she looked like a rat with eyebrows...and was the size of a tomato...ummm NO...get her out of here...she later got really sick at 8 months old and I found myself visiting her at the hospital every night for a week...I love this darn cat...she was also my mom's best friend...boy they loved eachother...I would catch them gazing into eachothers eyes...my mom would alsways say , in her Israeli accent of coarse, " Sasheeee!! " She loved to tell me stories of her on her computer while Sasha sat and watched...anyway...yes I am the creepy animal hoarder...and yes that is a dead plant on the table...I TRIED people..I really did....plants just aren't my thing...

Hope you are having a nice weekend..I'm about to get my upper body handed to me on a plate...Week 3 of my Fitness Journey continues...if you want to see Week 1 Click HERE, Week 2 HERE, you can also follow me on my Facebook HERE, a lot of you guys asked if I had one...I need a new blog layout...haha anyone wanna help?

Later...
Share:

10 comments

  1. I know exactly how you feel. I love cats :) I just wish I had a house with a backyard so I could get one :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy you have him back......Love your blous and you look beautiful like always...xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. plants arent my thing either, got some at lowes, painted a cute pot, dead the next day, :( i blame vegas XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shots - I can tell by your smile that Sasha makes you happy.

    Great outfi too. I love the pewter shoes and belt and that you get to wear your mom's things.

    I don't know much about your story but I'm glad she was a great influence on you and you can remember her even in your fashion choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow you look stunning!! i adore your make up & your hair is osmething i wish i could do!!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love cats and unfortunately my husband is violently allergic to them. Thank you for my vicarious kitty moment! You look really pretty and polished. Your hair compliments the ladylike elements of your outfit without looking contrived. Just lovely, all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit. It's soooooooooo cute!My mom, my sister and i used to go thrifting at a store where everything was sold for a dollar but they stopped it:(. I love the way you paired the Blouse! Please visit, comment and follow my blog at http://allofthatgoodstuff.blogspot.ca/, it's a blog dedicated to looking expensive for a good price.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and chic. You look so sophisticated and elegant. Love these shots.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great story about your lovely cat and how You mom loves it
    You look fab, love the shoes

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Always said I would NEVER have a cat....guess what?!?! I got my son a kitten for his birthday a few months ago!! Is your cat a tortie? That's what we got and it looks like your cat

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig