Thursday, July 05, 2012

I would rather...

IMG_7804
IMG_7800 IMG_7799
  IMG_7797IMG_7801 IMG_7805 IMG_7810 IMG_7798
Outfit Details
Vintage Silk Blouse: Thrifted Salvation Army
Pencil Skirt: Banana Republic Outlet
Heels: Aldo Outlet $10!!!
Necklace: Kohls 
Ring: Charming Charlies

I would rather be in a t-shirt....I wore this last week...and then I wore this skirt again the day after that...and then again the day after that...I am a business women at the end of the day....and with all of the appointments, I have found myself struggling to get creative and staying professional...Honestly all I have wanted to wear are t-shirts and tank tops like these...literally...with EVERYTHING...I find myself scrolling the Internet for tutorials on cutting up your tank tops and t-shirts...I have now realized I am a little late to the game...APPARENTLY people have been doing this for years...and by people I mean 12 year olds who make distressing jeans and cutting t-shirts look like a piece of cake...let's just say I was bleeding after my first attempt and was left with a lopsided mediocre DIY...so I am going to try again...cuz I have been saving tank so that I could "cut them up" for about 6 months now...haha and my husband would like for me to FINISH this project...


Thrifters Anonymous Youtube Channel
Share:

7 comments

  1. I love the skirt! And the shirt's colour suits you really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is everything...Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shoes! That necklace is a star!!
    http://fashionablyspeakn.blogspot.com/2012/07/happy-4th.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shoes are so hot! I cannot believe they were only $10.00. And that vintage silk blouse...perfect hue of pink on you :)

    Beautiful outfit, as usual.

    xo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is so cute! It's always hard for me to put together cute professional outfits, but I love this it's still fun & girly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this outfit! I need this necklace, these shoes....just all of it!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig