Friday, July 06, 2012

Me,My Tribe,My Obsession

Backstage of The Tribe shoot - brooklyn, new york
No this is not a post about religion...or "my  tribe" c'mon guys...I am in no mood to get that serious...I AM in a mood to cut up ALL of my clothing though...haha Inspired by tanks that hang low and funky hemlines...I have pieces of t-shirt all over my house because of 10th Tribe!! Most of you guys know I have been obsessed with t-shirts...and if you saw my last Thrifters Anonymous Video HERE, you would see I was looking for more stuff to cut up for my most recent photo shoot for Hauteshots Photography HERE. I have been pinning the crap out of these styles on my Pinterest HERE..first starting with the low side tank all the way to that dress...I NEED that dress...

I almost cut up one of my skirts...maybe I will try it this weekend...I did however cut up one of my t-shirts like this though...


lower east side, new york
I am in LOVE with this flowy T...all I need is a wind machine to walk around with me and I am set...


Based in New York City, inspired by Manhattan, and created by best friends, this collection literally just came out this past spring/summer of 2012...and you guys know me...I mean..when you are a thrifter the timing of a collection means nothing...unless you are stalking one like I am...I am sure that these pieces are going to be a little pricier than my $10 budget...but for those of you who know me, my shampoo is more than my whole outfit!!! 

Backstage of The Tribe Shoot by John Battaglia

I LOVE color and obviously vintage...but I will always be a jean and tank top girl at heart...I know you guys don't see me wearing that very much...but that is what I wear on the weekend...almost every.single.day. Anyway... As of right now you can get your hands on 10th Tribe in store or online at Zaden Row, such a cute shop.that I am also stalking....I might even plan a trip there... you can also find them in Stripe Los Angeles and I Don't Like Monday's...I am sure they will spread like crazy..You can check out there Tumblr HERE.I guess for now I will be re-creating these looks in my living room...stay tuned for a DIY of this T-shirt/dress/amazingness...I WILL be making it...
While I used some for the photoshoot, here are a few tanks I made for our 4th of July BBQ...I changed twice...to wear both of them...can you tell I am obsessed? haha I also made these shorts in case I haven't mentioned it a bazillion times..I am just proud I finished a project..

IMG_8365 
T-Shirt: Thrifted Savers $3.99
IMG_8331
T-Shirt: Thrifted Savers $2.99
IMG_8367
Hope you are as inspired as I was and am...Have a wonderful weekend friends...and keep a look out for the winner of the Jamie Rubeis Phtoography Giveaway and a new Giveaway coming soon!!!
Share:

3 comments

  1. I'm pretty sure that I have those earrings!

    Loving your DIY projects. You go girl! I could not pull off those sexy tanks, but I am loving them. Especially that black one. Woohoooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this Shana!! I am soooo doing this! Some of those style won't look good on my short self but I can dream. The shirts...I am doing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love what you did with the tops, the black one looks fantastic! The shorts are really cute too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig