Thursday, July 19, 2012

You had me at the Zipper

IMG_8972 IMG_8961 IMG_8977 IMG_8965 IMG_8976 IMG_8967
Outfit Details
Tank Top: Ideology Womens Activewear
Cropped Capri: Avia Marshalls
Shoes: Addidas

It seems only fitting once again to have an outfit post with the actual outfit I have been wearing almost EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I was off to the gym and the hubby insisted we have a photo shoot..I couldn't resist a photo shoot and I was excited to show off my new favorite top...I have gotten more compliments on this workout top then I did on the outfit I wore to work! Anyway...that's all I got for your right now...I am a little tired...and freaking out...you can see why in HERE. In the meantime head over to Macy's cuz all of their womens activewear is on sale, I think it may be online too...I am loving the Ideology exclusive brand myself...I got me another pair of cropped capris too...oh and Marshalls always has a great selection...but that goes for anything at Marshalls...haha ok now I am really leaving...Happy Thursday...
Share:

11 comments

  1. Girl! you look fantastic!!! Looks like all that gym going is paying off. Hot bod! good for you... and your gym look is too freakin cute


    CarissaExplainsItAll

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's my kind of outfit too! I am so with you! :)

    jill
    www.classywithakick.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...can you get any prettier? No, no you can't. lol. YOu look so fit and GORGEOUS! If I did a photo shoot in my work out clothes it would be...not so cute...hahaha!

    Have a great day!

    xoxo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have gotten SO FIT!! You look fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look really thin,so it seems you are doing great job in the gym and diet

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! as usual. Your husband is taking very nice photos! Good job Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I need new work out clothes..gotta check out these company's..thanks and following hon!
    Sheree x
    www.itsnotthatdeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't been over here to visit in a little while.
    You look AMAZING!!! OMG!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll go and get some work out gear from Macy's if it means I'm going to look as fantastic as you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just found your blog and omg, I need to hit the gym now! Your arms are amazing!!!!!!! You must get compliments on them all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to check all this out! Perhaps if I had some cute workout gear I'd be more inclined o workout lol!

    Xoxo
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig