Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Stripes on top

IMG_8400 IMG_8402 IMG_8403 IMG_8404 IMG_8393 IMG_8398
Outfit Details
Vintage Dress: Thrifted Goodwill Washington Virginia 
Vintage Purse: Thrifted Savers
Heels: Paris Hilton Marshalls
Earrings: Jewelmint (Won them!)

I got this dress over a year ago and couldn't wait to wear it...it was a little snug but I knew I could rock it...what's the problem? umm it's kinda big and I'm kinda pissed...I know Whining...This is just one of the vintage pieces I have found that just doesn't fit like I want it to...so that my friends is why I will be finding a new home for things such as this...I was thinking of selling some of my new, YES new items and vintage finds since I would love for some other vintage 80's lover or Banana Republic lover can enjoy...I seriously have like 6 pairs of the cutest shorts from Banana that don't work...Was thinking of just starting another blog and posting some of the items...would love your feedback...cuz I got a lot of items I LOVE and I wanna see them find a good home...haha please leave in the comments if this is a good idea or I should just shut my face and get over it...haha regardless..I wore this dress for the photo shoot and then had to change...love you stripes...
Share:

10 comments

  1. It's a beautiful dress and if you love it, then just have it altered to fit you just right!! I always regret getting rid of items I love because I have zero knowledge on how to use a sewing machine. But, how I wish I knew because I know as a thrift addict like you I find awesome items I wish I could have but are way to big!! After a 65 pound weight loss I want to keep my itmes just want them in my new size lol!!! But, it also feels great for them to be big so it's also a win for me!! Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just tailor them! Don't ditch em! They are such awesome finds!

    Xo
    Grecco

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit... perfect for work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look beautiful, girl! Love the dress (even though it's a little big...still looks great!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't get rid of it! It looks great on you! Tailor it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...I really thought this was a blouse with a skirt. I like it even more now that I know it's a dress. Love this look. I'm always inspired when I come to your blog <3 Thanks, girl!

    xoxo

    Azu

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty!! i love the colors, and you bag!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I love that dress! :) Awesome find. :) You look lovely and sexy as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is cool dress too bad it's big now! But...that's also such a great accomplishment haha! I'm seriously hoping by the new year I'll be ble to fit in ALL my clothes in my closet that just lay there cuz they're too snug!!

    Xoxo
    Hillary

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I miss this post? I LOOOOVVVEEE THIS DRESS! I hope I find something similar to this. You look fab :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig