Thursday, August 02, 2012

Summer, Sequins, and Booties









Outfit Details
Vintage Sequin Top: Thrifted Savers (VIP SAVERS Trip HERE)
Booties: Seychelles Womens Theory Ankle Boot (Amazon Birthday Gift Card!)
Shorts: O'Neill  (Formerly THESE shorts)
Bracelets: Brandy Melville, F21
Earrings: Santa Monica Blvd
Lipstick: MAC Vegas Volt

Photographer Extraordinaire (P.E.) once asked me if it was too early for sequins..I have asked this before..and the answer is NO. I am the LAST person who ever thought I would be wearing sequins..in the day time...with shorts...but you know what...I wanted to...and yes..I am wearing winter booties...I couldn't wait for the haul video so I wore one of my finds from our recent trip to Savers...I have been superbly bored lately...and I think I am just tired and kinda over the heat...I almost broke my hip last night sprinting and realized that one week without working out has been absolute torture....funny how that works...man this is hard work...staying fit...eating healthy...blah blah blah...now if I could just find a way to get paid to do it..haha ok I will stop rambling now...hopefully you guys are enjoying your week. The hubby and I are going to relax this weekend...so I am looking forward to it...I also miss his FACE...and we don't even have kids!

P.S. I know I keep telling you guys but voting is still going on for the OLDEST person ever to be the FACE of American EAGLE haha you can vote HERE!

P.P.S. Don't forget to Enter the Giveaway to Savers!!! $50 of Thrifting!! HERE
Share:

10 comments

  1. I really like the sequins with the shorts and booties. It's kinda of a glammy-music-festival look. Not something I'd think of doing, but now it's something I might play with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this outfit! You look amazing and that top is to die for. Love the booties as well xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute combination with the sequins top and cut off jean shorts!!!



    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look like your ready to hit the bar with this outfit. You look fresh and young. I totally dig it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm down for sequins anytime! Thanks for being a part of Monday Mingle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty! And I'm loving your style!
    Popping over from Monday Mingle!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love sequins, and this outfit is GORG! You've got great legs to carry it off. LOVE this outfit! Found you through the Monday Mingle!

    Let's follow each other!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. those booties are great! and I love the sequin top, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at those legs girl-HOT!!! And girl no, it's NEVER too early for sequins!!!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig