Sunday, July 01, 2012

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! 4th of July Thrifting Trip



The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Sarah
of 
Simply Sarah

(Dress (Banana Republic, Thrifted $3)
I love it when I find Banana Republic dresses at the thrift store...it makes me so happy...and so does this green dress...Such a great staple piece...so many layering possibilities and a definitely "never goes out of style" type dress!! Great find Sarah and so excited to have you as a member of Thrifters Anonymous!! Keep it up girl...Gorgeous color on you as well!

If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous member of the week click HERE You can also see what what P.E. and I wore all week on the Thrifters Anonymous You Tube Channel! 
SCROLL DOWN TO LINK UP!

This past weekend I was on a mission to cut up some t-shirts, destroy some denim, and make me some flag shorts! The mission was s success and I saved me some major moula in the process!!! I posted the end result on my facebook but a lot of you wanted me to do a DIY, so maybe I will! Here are just a few things I found at both Savers and Goodwill for my little projects! I also can't wait to see the pictures as I got to work with these amazing gals on my first spokesmodel photoshoot! 
DSC06833 DSC06836 DSC06839 DSC06837 DSC06834 DSC06835 DSC06763
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...











  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
    LINK UP BELOW!
Share:

5 comments

  1. Love the striped dress!1 your tortie cat is gorgeous!! Is she slightly psycho?? Just asking as an owner of a torie myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting!
    xx
    maya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to go through and see your DIY for those shorts!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig