Friday, October 05, 2012

Beast Mode and Biceps








Outfit Details
Workout Capris: Marshalls
Shoes: Addidas Las Vegas Premium Outlets
Socks: I get all of my workout socks at Marshalls!
Necklace: F21
Watch: Polar FT40 Heartratemonitorsusa

Once again my hubby insisted we take outfit pictures of my workout clothes...he's been asking me why I hadn't posted them and to be honest..I wasn't sure if you guys even cared about what I was wearing to workout. Do you? haha anyway These are for you Husband...tons of workout pictures :O) haha my embarrassing bicep flex...I swear it looks bigger when I am in the gym! 

As most of you know I am obsessed with MCA tanks...I have 3 now...and I wear them constantly...I can't say enough about how comfortable they are to workout in, and I always get a nice laugh or compliment...While I am a thrifter workout clothes are hard to find...and well, some things are hard to thrift...but Marshalls always has great deals..and these capris were originally $50 and I paid $15...you can't beat it..I know..I sound like a broken record...but such great deals! Right now they are bringing in their full line of workout clothes for Fall and Winter...My new Zebra pants will make an appearance real soon ;O)

If you guys want to get your hands on some MCA tops, shorts, or anything in between you can use this code  FBFAN2012 to get 20%...cuz let's face it...I NEVER pay full price for anything :O) You can also follow them on facebook for Pre-order sales!

Have a wonderful weekend and let's hope next week I can actually post pics of what I am wearing when I am actually wearing it!


Share:

3 comments

  1. You look like a beast! lol. You look great..I am a new follower of yours. Btw I love your Halloween video..too cute.
    Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! GO GO BEAST MODE :)

    http://indefinitestyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that shirt-- I want one now.. reminds me of this song by B.O.B. that I like that's called "Beast Mode".. haha! We don't have a Marshalls' but I'm going to check out the local TJ Maxx to see if they have cute workout gear!

    Mandi
    TheSassyFitMom

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig