Wednesday, October 03, 2012

Shorts and a Scarf



Outfit Details
Tank: Old Navy 
Short: Banana Republic
Belt: Thrifted
Heels: Nine West Thrifted
Vintage Dooney: Thrifted Dress for Success
Bracelet: Gift from my Mom
Scarf: My Mom's

I know...I am wearing shorts...I actually wore these last Friday...before I got my hair done....I got them almost 2 years ago and I think this is the second time I am wearing them. I feel like they might be a little big...but they were comfortable...and I wore them to work..I don't even think anyone noticed...I threw on a scarf so I didn't look completely ridiculous for what is supposed to be Fall. I also busted out some purses that I haven't been using..I have soooo many purses you guys...and I am sooo lazy...haha do you guys change your purse a lot? I also don't use all of my jewelry....no enough time in the day I guess.

Hope your Wednesday is going well..I am thinking of decorating for Halloween this weekend!!! LOVE Halloween :O)
Share:

13 comments

  1. LOVE this outfit - scarf & bag are so cute!
    XOXO
    -Daisy Nguyen from PS BANANAS fashion blog:
    http://psbananas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am always using the same bag...it's a problem. I have a Vera Bradley book bag thing for when I'm out with the kids...and I realized it was a problem when I took it out for a girls' night dinner!!!

    Love the shorts on you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, a perfect look for the transitional weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! I never change my bag or ever use all the jewelry I have, but I still want to buy more. Hmmm.
    Great outfit by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! I love the scarf!

    =)


    Brooke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute look! Love the scarf.

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a bag addict (and shoes and sunglasses). I can't have enough. Most of the time I'm just too lazy to change. By the way, I love your outfit. Lona

    ReplyDelete
  8. I dont have too many bags or purses and its only because Iam too lazy to switch up bags... My bags need to be able to hold everything. But I do need more scarves

    ReplyDelete
  9. great look!! very comfy and stylish at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Newest follower here! I love the post. I have bag just like that, that I also found at a thrift store! Cute, cute, cute.
    -meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great outfit! I'm trying to find a lot of cool scarves right now.

    http://bethsquidly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an awesome purse. Yeah, I defintely have a ton of them too and don't change them up often enough! What's with that!? I just feel like it's too much of a hassle and I almost always leave something when switching purses!

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig