Friday, December 28, 2012

and then I put a hat on...

Outfit Details
Top: Small Boutique in Las Vegas
Maxi Skirt: Marshalls
Heels: Marshalls
Bracelet: LuxeCraving
Tuxedo Jacket: Thrifted Savers
Vintage Hat: Thrifted Savers
Photos,makeup,hair: Haute Shots
Styling: ME!

haha...yeah...so you know when you are like super excited about things....things that you thrifted or bought way back when and you want to WEAR everything you got like together as soon as possible...yeah...umm apparently that is what I did here....haha you might remember this outfit from this post here...and then yesterdays post here...haha and now this one here....not sure if all this works...but one thing I KNOW.is.... I LOVE me some thrifting...I LOVE HAUTE SHOTS....and I love me a good hat. This one in particular looked like it belonged to an older gentlemen who took really good care of his hats...

anyway...I gotta go and get me some outfits for some more outfits posts and stop promising a bunch of stuff I can't get done! I still have to mail out giveaway winner items from like 6 months ago!!!!!!!!

anyway..This is the LAST Friday of 2012....weird right...not sure why that is weird...but I did that all week... "hey...did you know that this is the last Thursday of 2012?" Everyone's response is usually "OHHHH yeahhhh" and that's it..But I like to get a bit deeper and look at how I want to spend my last FRIDAY in 2012....and I have high hopes of snuggling with my puppies...and my hubby...yeah...ever so often I snuggle...I don't even like to use the word snuggle...but the LAST Friday of the year...deserves a snuggle...and I will FINALLY go and get to see Les Miserables....the first musical we saw with my mom! It would have been her birthday on Saturday...so seems somewhat appropriate. ok...Have a wonderful weekend friends! anyone going thrifting and or bargain shopping?

Share:

5 comments

  1. your skirt is really beautiful! love it!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.coml

    ReplyDelete
  2. your skirt is really beautiful! love it!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.coml

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look that you have gone for here :)
    I am new at blogging and I would appreciate it if you could check out my blog and give any tips that you have.

    Following you http://megansfashionalphabet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig