Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Burgundy to the Max







Outfit Details
Top: Small Boutique in Las Vegas
Maxi Skirt: Marshalls
Heels: Marshalls
Bracelet: LuxeCraving

Last week while shooting an impromptu photo shoot with the amazing team at Haute Shots and Hera Beauty,I got to squeeze in some outfit posts...With the Hurricane, the election...and so many heavy things on my mind...THIS was my perfect escape. While my hubby has been doing an amazing job..working with Stacie has been such a great experience. She blogged about it here

Funny we both feel the same way about the experience. She teaches me a lot about light and angles...Mixed in with my own insecurities...often the angles I thought were not my best turn out to be some of the best photos...I am learning to appreciate all my angles if that makes sense...that's what blogging and taking pictures does I guess. And the creativity...everyone time we all share our ideas I get this rush inside me...its incredible...I am so grateful for this whole experience...makes all of the heavy stuff disappear for a brief second. and I get to WEAR all of my finds...

I know there are many ways to donate money and your time...Keiko Lynn wrote a great post and lends some insight on who to give to here, if anyone is looking.



Share:

15 comments

  1. Girl, you look amazing. Those are your colors. Love the look head to toe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! that skirt and top are beautiful!!

    xo,
    Sandy
    Sandy a la Mode

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so gorgeous! OMG...that first picture should be in a magazine. I love your makeup in this shoot :) Burgundy definitely suites you!

    xoxo Azu

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous! I love every aspect of this outfit!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these clothes and you look amazing! I'm going to study your poses!

    Lindsey
    thriftandshout.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look absolutely gorgeous, love that skirt!

    Chioma
    C's Evolution of Style

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.. you look stunning!!!!! Amazing photos!
    Kisses
    Elena
    http://dcinstyle.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  8. these really truly look like they belong in a magazine!!beautiful!!
    Jess
    www.jesscauseblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look amazing, the photos are gorgeous!!




    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so glamorous! That skirt is definitely a good color on you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty! You look great!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look gorgeous. I love the skirt and the shoes. I would love to have a skirt like that it is gorgeous. Great pictures.
    Heathersthriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig