Friday, January 11, 2013

Cruising Together Day 2: Day at Sea


The second night involved a lot of silliness ..we were still getting adjusted to the boat and realizing that were on vacation...Insert Silliness below...
I had to show the picture of the one dessert that everyone ordered every night...some sort of chocolate melting cake situation...apparently I was the only one who hadn't heard of it...I'm not a real chocolate person...so it didn't appeal to me so much...I did however try a few the next night..will share more later...
That's our waiter getting down on a random pedestal...these guys are amazing..haha 
We finally made out way to the ballroom for the show...this guys could juggle like 45 items at once....such a cool show! 
And that was our second night and our favorite towel animal...I mean... really....this is adorable...


Share:

1 comment

  1. Never been on a cruise - looks like you are all having a great time :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig