Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Kung Fu and Car Chases

Action_Action_Poster_(1-19)_low_rez (2)

So do you guys remember when P.E. and I were making an action movie in the THIS post? Remember when I posted THIS photo shoot? Well...here it is! haha OUR own MOVIE POSTER!!!!!!! I keep staring it at it... Stacie Frazier of Haute Shots Boudoir Photography shot this.... awesome right not only can she shoot the sexiest boudoir shoots but I mean...yeah....seriously...so amazing..and  London Mace Directed the shot..so perfect.... and well...the hubby and just posed...haha FYI like I mentioned before all the guns are in fact toys...the car on the other hand was REAL! 

We have been entering the short film in many festivals...and we are having a blast! We were selected to be featured in the Action on Film Festival in LA in THIS post and we were just recently selected to be featured in the DAM Short Film Festival here in Boulder City!Love this local festival! February 8, 2013 at 7pm we will have a pre-party get together!! Would love to see you guys there if you live here! P.E. will be out and about with us...we are so excited that all our bruises and hard work paid off and is still paying off! So proud of my hubby...this is a dream come true for us...I mean...WHO doesn't want to be on their own movie poster! hahaha

You can follow Black Raven Films on Facebook HERE for pictures, screenings and more as we continue this adventure!!! We are also working on some new projects for 2013, So excited!!!! and if you didn't catch the sneak preview of the film here it is!


ACTION! ACTION! Teaser from Black Raven Films on Vimeo.
Share:

3 comments

  1. hey girl! thanks for stopping by my blog. love yours... new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cool, congratulations!! Such an awesome movie poster!!!




    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig