Wednesday, January 16, 2013

CLEAN UP

Hi Friends. As you can see things are starting to look a little cleaner around her...and I don't mean at my house...that unfortunately is still a DISASTER...but it was pay day and I was finally able to get this blog somewhat clean...I still want to do so much more...but I figure instead of trying to do ALL of it at once...maybe I should just get a new template...I had been eyeing this one for over 6 months...and finally started to see others getting similar ones...so I said FINE...I liked it I will do it. More about the Template later, but so far so good...

If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen me post this photo shoot with Stacie Frazier of Haute Shots, my hubby of Black Raven Films, and the talented London Mace! I CAN NOT WAIT to show you and tell you guys what it is for!!! haha I am hoping to have the finish product in a day or so...until then I just wanted to share some behind the scenes shots...please note that we have toy machinery...but our "WE ARE ACTION HEROES  face is TOTALLY real haha Stacie did an incredible job in her sexy panda gear and London created an incredible piece! So many exciting things going on and so excited for what is to come! Let me know what you guys want to see more of in terms of videos and blog posts as I get this baby cleaned up and ready for 2013!!! Love you guys!!!
Share:

3 comments

  1. First off, ummmm, holy crap Shana! I LOVE this new blog!!!! It looks so stylish and modern and clean!

    Second off, gee whiz, why on Earth was I sitting like that?! I could have at least sat up straight for that shot! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Stacie! Thank you so much!!! Your feedback means so much to me!! I know I still have a lot of work to do but I am so excited!!! and you are hilarious and adorable I love the panda and I can't wait to see the poster!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new design and I can't wait to see the rest of the photo shoot!

    brenna

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig