Friday, February 08, 2013

Furry Dreams and Friday Feelings

IMG_5396 IMG_5379 IMG_5382 IMG_5397 IMG_5395 IMG_5385
Outfit Details
Vintage Fur Coat: Thrifted Goodwill (Found during this TA Trip Here, and Worn Here)
Floral Skinny Jeans: Target $13
Sneaker Wedges: Marshalls $15
Gold Ring: F21
Andante Necklace: LuxeCraving

FRIDAY. The end of the week...the beginning of that calm you get when you realize you aren't able to do anymore and you must relax...and focus on you..your family...your children...or in our case our animals...Fridays are normally my busiest days at work, my clients and I are typically rushing to get things done and take care of their employees, I am an employee benefits broker by day by the way and I work with an incredible company called Orgill/Singer & Associates...Health Care is a touchy subject...and I am so honored to be able to help everyone feel comfortable with their health care and feel protected in a world that often times feels a little scary.  Oh and I get to work with my dad...and I LOVE it.

On the other hand...I am absolutely thrilled about this weekend! The hubby and I are going to our premiere tonight for our Short Film, ACTION!ACTION!, Please like my hubby's facebook page for his production company Black Raven Films HERE you can also see our movie post and trailer on there!...it will only take a second... he gets so excited when someone likes it, we love what we do, and he is so passionate about this! 

Tomorrow also marks my first fitting with the incredible designer Louisa Voisine of Louisa Voisine Millinery... I will talk more about that, but if you follow me on Instagram I will be posting some pics from our fitting, she is an incredible designer and I will be walking in her show in April!!! I promise there will be a whole blog post dedicated to this but I am SOOO excited I can't even stand it. After that I will head over to Haute Shots Boudoir Photography here in Vegas for a photo shoot with the oh so talented Stacie Frazier and her team! 

NOW. Who said DREAMS don't come true? They do I tell ya...and as I always say...if they don't seem to be working out the way you want it...then MAKE them work out...you can create what it is you want...I PROMISE!  well, unless you want to be the President of the United States, but even then you could start your own YouTube channel and call yourself the president...haha see! 

Have a wonderful weekend friends!
Share:

5 comments

  1. You are gorgeous! Your makeup is flawless and I love the high bun. Those floral pants go great with the fur!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful Shana. All that working out makes your skin glow. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a weekend! Congrats on all the exciting adventures.

    I'm digging the color theme of your outfit. I've been looking for a pair of wedge-heel sneakers and would have never thought of getting a pair in that color. I'm reconsidering!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig