Monday, February 04, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Marshalls Birthday Present Edition

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Tavia Mac of 
Nine to Fly

{Sweater Vest and Tangerine Button Up: Thrifted Jeans: Walmart}


You guys really stepped it up last week!!! and welcome to all of the new Thrifters Anonymous members!!! Oh Tavia, you look absolutely fabulous in your thrifted vest and shirt...that color is absolutely gorgeous on you and I love the snakeskin heels with the jeans from WALMART! I just love your energy and I am so excited you have joined Thrifters Anonymous so we can all get some of that sparkle...Congrats girl! Don't forget to tag me on Instagram and tag #thriftersanonymous so I can see of your finds!!! If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!

This past weekend was filled with many things...and some things that didn't quite go as planned...I did however make it to one ofmy favorite places on earth..haha no not Disneyland...I got quite a few girft cards from Marshalls and well...I couldn't get there fast enough! I did however make a list of things I really wanted...a few of what I needed and some I wish I could get items before I went...I didn't get everything shown above but I had fun shopping!!!
I seriously need new pants for work....and not the typical WORK pants...if I wear one more "business" outfit I am gonna go nuts! These were only $16...I didn't get them...now I WANT THEM!
These wedges..umm...$26 amazing....I LOVE them...can't wait to style...
 Ok...I have been wanting a leather pleatedskirt for about a year now...I saw one at H&M but never got it..then..I saw one at F21 didn't get it....THEN..I saw this...Love at firstsight!
Ummmm $198....really?
and this is why I love Marshalls...totally used my gift card!
Thought this top was cute! didn't get it though
I love this top...I didn't get it when I was there the first time...and then I went back with my sister and got it!!
This is me wondering if I could somehow convince myself that I need another lace top...
I found these for my sister...she doesn't have any heels with animal print and these were the perfect amount....classic shoe...$14 !!

Thank you all for linking up!!!

 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

5 comments

  1. Thanks so much for hosting! I love the lace top. I would say you can never have too many but that is just the 'want it, want it now' side of my brain talking. Just have to let that side of the brain win I suppose!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go back for the pants! I agree about never wanting to see another boring business suit.

    LOVE your thrifter of the week and have saved her outfit straight to the inspiration file :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! I am just seeing this! Thank you so much!

    Tavia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me you got that lace top!!!!!!!!!!! I was just in Marshalls last night. I don't remember seeing anything like that there though. I really like the stock that came in this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lace top, it looks amazing!! and the wedges, mmm. I want to go thrifting! :) unfortunately I don't know the city where I am right now so well but I hope I will find some thrift stores :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig