Friday, February 01, 2013

puppy kisses and furry friends

IMG_5338 IMG_5340 IMG_5344 IMG_5346 IMG_5348 IMG_5328

It's Friday and all I want to do is cuddle with my furry children...YES, I am one of those people who totally kisses their dogs...on the mouth...WHATEVER...I brush their teeth every week...that has got to mean something right? Anyway...I love these booboos...like a lot...more than you probably should love your animals...taking them to Park City was both stressful and amazing...I was like the mom that wished you could bubble wrap your children...I was so worried they were gonna fall through a hole in the snow or slip or get too cold...I'm a Vegas girl so snow isn't exactly my specialty...but either way...those kids are gonna drive me crazy! Luckily my hubby is from Alaska and kept me in check... haha ok I'll stop...I'm sure all of my friends with actual HUMAN children are ready to slap me upside the head...for now..I will cuddle and give kisses to my furry babies. Happy Friday Friends hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!
Share:

4 comments

  1. You totally redemed the dog butt shoot! Haha. How did you catch them smiling?! They rocked it. Love it! BTW, you are working that hat, scarf, and lipstick combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! I love dogs too :)


    http://estherblogsaboutfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these, such great photos!!




    Carsedra of:

    http://www.embracingtherealme.com/

    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig