Tuesday, July 09, 2013

A promise and the last minute...

IMG_9181
So those of you who are married are probably familiar with the wedding band situation...You KNOW...you get an engagement ring and the band...well for some reason we were dead set on having a band that was inexpensive and pretty plain...I am not much of a "I gotta have a lot of diamonds" type person but I love simplistic pieces...and well Gaudy pieces too..haha but my wedding ring was really important and being that my hubby chose it all his own...I was proud and I didn't want to take away from it...anyway...the band...was gotten about a week prior to our wedding at the last minute and not much thought went into it...
IMG_9051 IMG_9057 IMG_9042
Diamond Anniversary Ring: Anjolee Shared Prong Princess Cut

When Anjolee contacted me and asked if I would like to try one of their wedding sets and offered this one in particular I was beyond myself...I never even thought to look at a new one or even replace it....I don't normally except too much but wanted to share this with you NOW so you don't do what I did and wait until the last minute...well...this one is beautiful...and I swear there is no better way to NOT be intimidated by diamond shopping then by doing it online...Anjolee really does have some beautiful pieces and you can customize them and see what they would look like.I haven't taken this one off since I got it...So...thank you Anjolee for my we'll call it Anniversary ring...haha my hubby was more than impressed...and I'm feeling like my set is complete. Anyway, Wanted to share with you all 
IMG_9167
Share:

3 comments

  1. I think it looks really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! My rings are way too loose right now. I need to get a different set or have these sized down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these rings. I'm wanted a ring like that on the first picture.

    Irene (Quality Pocket Knives)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig