Thursday, July 18, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Marshalls #projectfab Edition!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Irene of
List Addict




Jumper/Dress: Op-shopped, Bangles: Cheap and Cheerful Junk Jewellery Store Somewhere (CCJJSS) and a dear one from, Myers, Necklace: Gifted, from blackjewls at a market in Apollo Bay, Boots: Dr Martens

SOOO sorry this is soo late! I have been so busy with things...but here it is!!
Funny how in the summer we wish we could wear our sweaters and in the winter I want nothing to do with sleeves. I LOVE the embellishments on the shouldersand the boots make it super cute...love this whole look.  While it is 110 here in Vegas, I am sure on my next thrifting trip I will be looking for a sweater like this. Thanks for always linking up and sharing your finds!! If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you cancheck it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog

So you guys know my love for Marshalls..I am sure...and you know that I am a thrifter...and we ALL know that this self help group is just our way of making us feel better...right? haha anyway...I am so excited to announce to all of you that I was asked to be a part of the Marshalls #projectFAB What an honor...and what an awesome way to start then with a box of goods from Marshalls...hand picked by the lovely Louise...Here are some of the goods!


 One of the main reasons I love Marshalls is that I can literally get something for everything ..my house, my dogs, workout, going out...shoes...hubby...LOVE
 LOVE This sports bra...I am always shocked at how much designer workout clothes are...seriously...Marshalls has sports bras for $13 not $50!!! this one in particular I have been wearing now for two weeks...I LOVE it...
 These sandals are so freaking cute...I am not sure my big ole honker of a foot is going to fit in them but we will see...LOVE the gold
 Oh these shorts...So I have been saying I need workout shorts for a year...I think part of me didn't buy them because I didn't want to wear them...one year later here I am...I wore shorts to the gym...I can't believe it....I guess all that clean eating and muscle building is bringing me more confidence...haha thanks Marshalls.
 and well..my puppies...my puppies...LOVE these toys...as a matter of fact they just walk around with them in their mouth not chewing as to savor them...haha  PLUS these toys are half the price then at petsmart or other pet stores...I also get their bowls, beds, and treats from there too!
(Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB.)

Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

3 comments

  1. Great items, I am a bit disappointed in our Marshalls, especially the shoe section. I do however, love that it's a one-stop shop and I was able to pick up a speaker for my Ipad for use around the pool. Have a wonderful day and thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Thanks so much for featuring me. I have to admit I was awfully confused when I saw myself on the bloglovin feed!! It took me a minute to work it out. I am honoured. And thanks again for hosting. I always love coming over. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh, you look great in shorts!! I would live in them if I looked like you! I've always like Marshalls too, haven't been there in a while, I might have to make a special trip this week to see what they have. I need one of those bras! So pretty! And those gold sandals are beautiful, Lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig