Saturday, July 27, 2013

Getting on the Harem train...: A Week with ThredUp Challenge Day 4

IMG_9672 IMG_9688  IMG_9699 
IMG_9676
IMG_9663 
IMG_9660
IMG_9661
Outfit Details
Express Tunic: c/o ThredUp
H&M Harem Pants: c/o ThredUp
Guess Heels: c/o ThredUp
Bracelets: H&M 

Retail: $130
Cost: $40
Savings: $90

So not sure if you guys know..but my family is from Morocco ..so harem pants are something distant relatives used to wear when they came to visit and I swear my sister and I used think it looked like the women pooped in their pants haha and I hate to say it isn't much different now...I never did get on the Harem Train when they first came out...but for some reason I was SOOO excited to get my hands on a pair...obviously I had to snatch these up and well the verdict is...HAREM PANTS are AWESOME. haha SO comfortable yet still chic...I kinda wanna wear them every where... even though it may or may not look like I have pooped my pants...haha

on another note...today is and will always be a very hard day for me and my family...but I wanted to thank all of you, friends, and family who have reached out to me...I miss my mama every second of every day...
Love you guys! and Happy Friday!!!

P.P.S STAY TUNED For an exciting giveaway on Monday's Thrifters Anonymous!!! Will keep posting more from my week with ThredUP!!
Share:

5 comments

  1. Awesome pants. I love how they look with high heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm, no I had no idea that your family was from Morocco. Morocco is one of the most fascinating places to me and it has been at the top of my very short list of countries to visit for YEARS. Finally, when I got the chance to travel I chickened out and took a more expensive, less interesting package touring Europe, instead. BTW, I met a Moroccan designer in New York City during African Fashion Week and I am waiting on the photographs from my friend so that I can feature her designs on my blog. I realize that you weren't born there but maybe one day soon we can chat offline about some of the concerns that I had. (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Addendum to my comment. I didn't read pass the first few sentences earlier. I didn't want you think I was being insensitive. My heartfelt condolences to you and your family during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pants look so cool on you! Love the top as well :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pants look so cool on you! Love the top as well :)

    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig