Friday, July 26, 2013

Missing you Mama...

060910-0606

Man...over 6 years now...and there isn't a second that goes by I don't miss you mom...your voice...your smile...your constant support...My strength today comes from you...I know that EVERYTHING I do today would make you proud...going after my dreams...embracing my body and confidence...staying active and healthy...laughing...keeping family close...taking care of my sister..making sure dad knows how much we love him...tradition...culture...always learning...and learning how to improve...healing others...healing myself...taking care of my husband...don't worry..I will take care of him...he takes care of me...I can't wait to be a mom...but I get so sad thinking you won't be here to be with me...I still find myself reaching for the phone to call you...I wish I could tell you I am dancing again...ughhh I know it's my blog and its the internet...and I am currently talking to myself...but I have to believe there is some sort of connection right? Love you always.
Shana
Share:

3 comments

  1. This is so sweet. You're not talking to yourself girl...this touched my heart. And I'm sure you're mama is looking down and smiling. Enjoy your weekend! xx Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Mom was gorgeous. Clearly she was an amazing woman and a incredible influence in your life. I'm so sorry you lost her so early. It is so hard to miss a person so dear to you. She would definitely be so proud of her Shana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toddler Jordan 12 Black And Blue, It not just nurses and doctors. We all a team. We all need one another to work together, and that what this is about. Air is colder, and therefore, denser at the Earth's poles than it is at the equator. A difference in density between two masses of air creates a difference in pressure. And it's a difference in air pressure that actually causes wind, which flows from areas of high pressure to low pressure. {tag: Yeezy Cloud White Resell Predictions}

    A few things about China's currency. {tag: Adidas Triple White Yeezy V2}The images capture scenes of celebration from United's many triumphs domestically, in Europe and on the world stage as well as triumphant homecomings attracting hundreds of thousands of fans in Manchester. And there are a few candid shots from off the pitch that should make you smile and maybe reminisce a little. Scroll through our gallery below:. {tag: Adidas Yeezy White Buy}

    The next day, the investigators linked the case to CenturyLink Field: The infected person had been a concessions vendor at a Feb. 22 XFL game for the Seattle Dragons.On March 3, King County Executive Dow Constantine's office privately coordinated with a Seahawks and CenturyLink Field executive about the vendor.A call was set for the next morning. But a public announcement about the positive test wouldn't come that night or after the next morning's phone call. {tag: Fake Black And White Yeezys}

    La Ville de Gatineau devrait d'ailleurs inaugurer l'automne 2020 un nouveau complexe sportif comprenant une patinoire de 4000 places o s'installeront les Olympiques. {tag: White Yeezy Nike}His on screen models spun slowly all the way around and were followed by a regular floor finale in front at the end.. {tag: Finish Line Yeezy Cream White}

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig