Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Sexy Business: A Week with ThredUp Challenge Day 2

IMG_9517 IMG_9523 IMG_9541 IMG_9543 IMG_9542 IMG_9545 IMG_9516
Outfit Details
Lush Neon Tank:Thrifted Savers Found it HERE
Mossimo Pencil Skirt: c/o ThredUp
Guess Heels: c/o ThredUp
Necklace: Thrifted Savers

Outfit Cost
Retail: $150
Total Cost: $29
Savings:$121


Man..lately I have so been rebelling against business attire…partly due to the fact that you can barely breathe when you walk outside…don’t get me wrong..I LOVE Vegas, I LOVE the heat, and I LOVE summer…but it’s like brand new information every time I walk outside..haha Most of the time my hair is in a bun I am wearing the same skirt and tank to work with a blazer hanging on my chair in case I have a meeting. I was so pleased when I saw this skirt and when I put it on it was perfect…comfy…thrifted and super sexy haha ahh well.. I’m over the business attire don’t look sexy cuz you are a business women mentality. And heck…I am sure most my clients don’t even know that my whole outfit cost me $29 BUCKS…
So all you business women…I say we rally together…thrift our hearts out and get sexy for work…but let’s keep it classy…haha I always say if I am showing skin on top cover up the bottom..and vice versa…unless you are clubbing….then you wanna basically only cover your butt cheeks…since when did black bodycon dresses become all the rage? I saw 20 girls hobbling to the club the other day in spikey heels they couldn’t walk in and barely crotch covering dresses…oh to be young again haha
Share:

9 comments

  1. You look amazing! Love everything about this outfit, and how you created such a fabulous look for less. Also love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love everything about this outfit. But that skirt is pretty amazing, gotta be my fave!!

    I'd love for you to come over by blog too and leave your thoughts on my latest post: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the whole outfit and it fits you perfectly!

    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know that a significantly percentage of today's modern people actually suffers from a condition called fear of technology. Strange as it may sound, in America, arguably the most advanced country of the world, 55% of the population actually fears to take advantage of technology in their everyday lives. CAD for sale site

    ReplyDelete
  5. Buying a business does not have to be a complicated endeavor when the proper process and methodology is followed. In this article, we outline eleven specific steps that should be adhered to when buying a business and bank financing is planned to be utilized. whatsapp numbers for chat

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has rightly been said by fashion gurus that year 2010 is and will continue to be an interesting and exciting year for fashion. With the end of the global financial crisis and recession trend, an upheaval in the fashion world was seen in the beginning of the year and this is continuing. Body Shaper

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The following time I learn a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as a lot as this one. I imply, I know it was my choice to learn, but I actually thought youd have one thing fascinating to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining about something that you may fix should you werent too busy searching for attention. 먹튀사이트

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig