Monday, July 08, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! Summer Thrifting at Savers!

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to Sukki of 
Happiness Winner

Lace top: Azkara, Maxi Dress: Thrifted, Bracelets: Ebay, Crossbody Bag: Thrifted, Flats: Hand-Me-Down

Loved the color of thismaxi...loved that you turned it  into a skirt...loved that it was thrifted! WELCOMEto ThriftersAnonymous lady! YOU are adorable!!!  Thank you for sharing...can't wait to see more of your thrifty finds...If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you cancheck it our HERE! Don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog

So this past weekend we headed over to Savers to see if we could find ourselves a summer outfit for less then $20...we did..Haha and we found a few more items...anyway...we had a blast and found some great pieces! Short video coming soon!

Loved these jeans..and this romantic top less than $20 the heels were mossimo $4, top $8, abercrombie jeans $8!
P.E. and her cardigans! She left this one..:O(
NEON! Loved this t-shirt!
P.E. found this top...and then gave it to Dawnya since she didn't like the fit so much..super cute..
Didn't get this top but loved the style for some reason!
Gotta love our t-shirts....
Loved the embellishments on this top...the turquoise is great!
Aztec...didn't get this one since it was longer sleeves but loves the pattern...
I kept grabbing these romantic tops...hmmm
So did P.E. loving this one with the lace detail on the back!
This skirt was only like $3.99 Loved the color!
LOVED this top on P.E. she got it!
Dawnya found this whole outfit...$19...the loafers were adorable..she got those and this vintage summer dress!
P.E. called this her Burt and Ernie shirt haha
Jcrew top...loved the colors!
LOVED this vintage piece...haha I know it is a little out there ...but you will see! haha
cute lace!
more romantic tops...I didn't get this one..
Smiley Face...haha
Workout tank? I gave this to Dawnya since I have so many!
Loved this one She didn't get this one though..
Say YES...haha that's our problem...cute top!
Loved this crop top...
UMMM P.E. wanted to make this work...I'm gonna say no on that one haha
MORE vintage dresses..I DO NOTNEED..but it was cute! haha
haha LOVED this gold top got it for a show but will wear it for sure!
Cute tank P.E found I passed on it though...
More neon..thanks P.E. I got this one!
BCBG dress..I didn't get it but tried it on for P.E. haha
All in all we had a great therapy session...that we all needed...got some cute finds...got yelled at by some of the workers...and laughed our butt off..another successful THRIFTERS ANONYMOUS trip...where no one wants help...and you always get what you want....Show us your finds! and stay tuned for a small video!


Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

7 comments

  1. Hand me the leopard top. Please and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Shana!! You don't know how excited I am !! Thank you for featuring me. :) I am glad that you loved the outfit and noticed that I was wearing a dress as a skirt.

    I love that neon yellow top on you and the blue vest is adorable; love the button details on it. I am loving P.E.'s dress as well.

    I am gonna go jump up and down now, cause you just made my day!! :p

    - Sukhi
    http://happinesswinner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls always find some nice and good pieces. I honestly never get lucky like you all. This is why I have given up thrifting for a little bit now :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You guys look like you had so much fun! Love seeing PE in your posts. I had a thrift store employee tell me he was going to make me work there..
    Guess I was trying on too much haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GREAT finds!! I love the patterns and colors in all the pieces.

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to be shopping your stores!! the ones by me suck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like an awesome trip to Savers. Is that a Savers in Vegas? I'm heading to Vegas in November so Ill have to have a look. I'm heading to Savers in Melbourne this week. Hopefully it's as good a trip as yours. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig