Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Shadows

IMG_2524 IMG_2525 IMG_2540 IMG_2539
IMG_2544  IMG_2542 IMG_2526
Outfit Details
Designer Tank: Marshalls (I tried it on HERE!)
Designer Vest: Marshalls
Designer FEARLESS Bracelet: Marshalls
Shorts and Necklace : H&M
Bangles: Vintage Thrifted my moms!
Designer Wedges:  Marshalls

We used my camera for these pics..can you see my hubby in the shadows? haha 
Well..I am currently blogging at 1am...my days have been so dramatically long that I feel like I get small naps at night...but for some reason I just keep going...I think I am excited...it's like I made up my mind that I WILL get it all done and I just don't have time to talk myself out of it! I am a genius! haha just go until you collapse and start all over day AFTER day AFTER day...SO if you are someone who has tried to reach me at normal hours and are not at the gym, at work, or at the launch party last night I apologize...cuz right now work and working out is basically what I am doing and then after hours...well...I am blogging outfits that wore over the weekend...haha wishing I could wear shorts and go hang with my girls...I need some girl time...

On a fashion note...if you have been following me you know my love for vests...and THIS white vest I found at Marshalls is my new staple....I keep it on a rack with other pieces I love and when I am heading out the door I literally throw it on whatever I am wearing and INSTANTLY my outfit is complete..I think everyone needs a few vests they love...one business appropriate...one casual and one like this that can be both! 

and if you guys want to see my second vlog video it is up! I am hoping I am going to get better with this...not sure if that will happen but I will continue to share what I can with all of you!!! Don't forget to subscribe to this channel it is different than my thrifting channel and like the video and tell me what you want to see!!! 


Some of these items were purchased with a gift card from Marshalls  in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB! All opinions are my own...and I will always share with you what was gifted and or received  Thank you all for your support in helping my thrifting heart come true!
Share:

3 comments

  1. Super cute casual look!!!



    Carsedra McKoy:
    www.embracingtherealme.com
    http://sweets4yourtooth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thanks girl!! Loving that bit is still warm out!!

      Delete
  2. LOVING the new videos!! I like seeing what you are eating (because you a PE lok fab!) and also outfit of the days :)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig