Saturday, September 28, 2013

Strong

IMG_2443 IMG_2496 IMG_2510 IMG_2490
IMG_2454 IMG_2467
Outfit Details
Strong is the New Skinny Tank: c/oMarshalls
Lucy Leggings: c/o Marshalls
Nike Kicks: c/o Marshalls
Skull Candy Headphones: c/o Marshalls
Fanny pack: c/o Marshalls


It's only appropriate that I am in full workout gear for a blog post...since well..I am pretty much in workout clothes 50% of the week...Business attire for the other 50% 

I really wanted some leggings I could wear out or even to the movies or to the store..and I found these...they were so unique..soft...and had this slightly "I don't look like workout pants" pants thing going on...I am going to see what I can do with them...and then we have these shoes...I have been looking for a pair of high tops that inspire me..and when you guys see the video on my youtube channel where Edwina (P.E.) and I went to Marshalls... you will see how excited I got...

Anyway...I am loving experimenting with my gym attire and really making sure that I feel sexy...fit...and like ME when I go...it changes my workout...it changes my mood...and well...it makes for great selfies i.e. me selfishly taking pics of myself ALL THE TIME...and to be honest...it's because of all of you that I do...the motivation adn inspiration you give me and the kind words you send my way letting me know I inspire you is why I do it...  at the gym...or in my case...in the middle of the street! 

Anyway..this latest Vlog kind of got on my nerves...not only did I let really silly things get to me..but I lost footage of a full hour meeting with Eleve Studios and LARISSA REIS...at the Protein House...I don't even want to talk about it...so annoyed...

Hope you guys are having a good weekend!

P.S. Don't forget to share your finds to win a gift card to Marshalls! Use Hashtag #FABFOUND and tag me @colorblindblog !! 
Street Fighter on Make A Gif
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

Disclosure: I have received free products or value from Marshalls or The TJX Companies, Inc. in connection with my affiliation with Marshalls Project FAB, however it does not influence the opinions expressed in this post..


Share:

3 comments

  1. Impressive kick! Love the kicks (on your feet)!

    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that kick girlll!

    http://simplysassysstyle.blogspot.com/

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this nice click and post! CPS stands for clicks per second. If you are interested to know more then you can go with CPS Checker or CPS Test.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig