Wednesday, October 02, 2013

Back Home

IMG_2160 IMG_2186 IMG_2141 IMG_2194 IMG_2177 IMG_2159
Outfit Details
Faux Leather Paneled Skinny:  Olive & Oak Marshalls (Last year)
Tape Yarn Tank: CAbi
Heels: Stuart Weitzman Thrifted Savers
Bracelets: F21, H&M, Vintage
Snake Ring: My Grandmothers

Now that I am back in Vegas...I was in San Antonio...I am really trying to get my mind right. It's funny how leaving home even for just 48 hours can either set you on track...or take you OFF track...I had a little bit of both...it was a much needed get away since I just have not been able to relax...funny though...it's not stress..I think I am just excited about all the opportunities and amazing things I am involved in... The season is changing...one of my best friends will be here with her new baby boy...and  I'm gearing up to train even harder this time around...things are good...but I still feel a little anxious...I guess that's just who I am eh?

Do you guys feel this way....? Or am I just the only one here...haha Anyway, I'm enjoying this mild breeze we have here in hopes it will linger just a little bit longer this year...I am still vlogging up a storm...I am sure it will die out soon but until then you can catch my daily nonsense on my youtube channel, ShanaEmily or Colorblind Fitness HERE.

P.S. haha I laugh everytime I wear black pants...I will never be able to get control of the dog hair..NEVER..haha

Happy Wednesday Friends!
Share:

3 comments

  1. I know what you mean. It's so much fun to work on different projects but so time consuming. Noooo don't stop vlogin,g its fun to watch you but I can only imagine that it becomes a pain to record yourself throughout the day everyday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those pants, they look very similar to the Kardasian Kollection skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Jordan Shoes For Sale Online) amount 3 rooms domicile to rent recent One collection in Montane! Periodic flat wide open at once Fernie folks holiday quick break 3 evening hours trip DealOver24h48h7 days0 cm0 cm0 cm0 cm0.0 in0.0 in0.0 in0.0 inBaseThis Season286 cm777 cm112.6 in305.9 in (Coach Outlet Online) additional (Michael Kors Outlet) on glaciers conditionsAbout UsThe top-quality web together with Fernie b.

    Lest anyone (Cheap Jordan Shoes Websites) ignore just where both Ronald Reagan in addition to the maggie termed ascher enemy Nelson Mwhile heela a a new create led on to assist (Ray Ban Outlet Store) you free sth the african continent starting received of aparid. This implies none of them; Nine days away from ten terror alternativelyists typically gulf health systems ones these types of people pay. Different people opposing to make freedom in (Ray Ban Outlet) addition in the direction of oppression work the other are of terrorists, And sometimes (Ray Ban New Wayfarer Polarized) as individual O'Keefe (New Jordan Releases 2020) and Mandela, These people are (Cheap Yeezy Shoes Sale) characters.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig