Monday, October 14, 2013

Thrifters Anonymous Link Up! SAVERS Fall Fashion and Photoshoot Inspiration

The Thrifters Anonymous Member of the week goes to  Sarah of 
Trace the Shadows

Coat: vintage, Blouse: Forever 21 thrifted, Sweater Vest: formerly belonged to my grandpa

Sarah..you are adorable...and I am in love with that jacket..I saw something similar at savers last year and passed it up...Love how you styled it and it reminds me i have a sweater from my grandpa!!!! Love it when we can incorporate those we love...Thank you for sharing and Thank you for linking up! Don't forget to share any of your thrifted items on INSTRAGRAM as I love to feature all of you members!!! 
If you missed last weeks Thrifters Anonymous you can check it our HEREDon't forget to subscribe to my Youtube channel where you can go thrifting withe me...I will be updating videos soon!Don't forget to follow me on INSTAGRAM!!! I always try to post some finds out and about when I can...@colorblindblog


So this past weekend I took a stroll through SAVERS toi see what treasures I could find and also style an upcoming shoot with Haute Shots!! As a spokes model and stylist for many of our shoots I love this part...the idea..the inspiration...I found some great pieces and tried on a bunch of fun stuff!


IMG_3727
IMG_3715 IMG_3716 IMG_3717 IMG_3718 IMG_3719 IMG_3721 IMG_3723 IMG_3724 IMG_3725 IMG_3729 IMG_3732 IMG_3731
SHARE your Finds and tag #thriftersanonymous and @colorblindblog  for a feature I love seeing your finds!!!

STAY TUNED for our Thrifters Anonymous Trip on my youtube channel! 

Thanks for Linking Up!
 Now it is you turn!
 If you have a thrifted item, a sale item, or something you can help others save money or time on from this past week, Link up to Thrifters Anonymous every MONDAY and you will have a chance to be featured! Let's be real folks...who doesn't want to see what others are doing to save money, or even how they are letting their creativity amaze us. Oh and not to mention that it's just a cool club and there are no rules, so I won't punish you if you don't want to post my button...I mean it is anonymous right? Thank you and see you every Monday!

Hi, My Name is {Your Name HERE} I am addicted to Thrifting!
Thrifters Anonymous
Here is how it works...

  • In the "Link it to" section, leave a link to one specific Thrifters Anonymous post from the past week or week prior...doesn't matter...

  • In the "Title" section, tell me what was thrifted cuz you were super excited about your outfit or new couch . An example would be "Thrifted Belt, handmade skirt, & shoes on sale!

  • That's all...and there is no judgement here...everything is worthy...and believe me once you link up you are officially a Thrifters Anonymous Member...FOR EVA..ha ha ok..or as long as I am doing this madness..

  • If you miss the link up or do not have a blog Link up to my facebook and share! I would love to see your finds and meet you!
  • You can also check out my Youtube channel for Hauls, stylings, and more!
Share:

6 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That red blazer with the gold stars...FAB!! Love it!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the blue sporty cardigan :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing me as member of the week! You are fabulous!

    Also--we have a friend in common, although I didn't put two and two together when I got to your blog. I lived in Vegas for 5 years and during that time became really good friends with Jessica C (I think she knew your hubby from high school or college?). Anyhoo, love your blog!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some amazing items there. Love that photo where the little girl with her tush in the air is photo bombing you from behind - accidently of course.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some amazing items there. Love that photo where the little girl with her tush in the air is photo bombing you from behind - accidently of course.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig