Friday, October 11, 2013

The Riverwalk

IMG_2655 IMG_2678 IMG_2670
IMG_2642
IMG_2648  IMG_2659
Outfit Details
Tank: Thrifted Savers
Skirt: Marshalls
Booties: Target
Bag: Coach Gifted
Bracelets: F21 and H&M
Initial Necklace: F21

If you are following my youtube channel I vlogged quite a bit while I was in San Antonio...this was over a week ago and I am missing our strolls at night on the Riverwalk... The hubby was experimenting with his camera...and I love it! We seriously had a such a nice time...though realizing quickly all there was to do was eat and drink and walk...it was still nice to hang out and spend money on souvenirs that were basically Vegas souvenirs in disguise haha why is it we won't pay full price for a designer boot but full price on souvenirs that are well...sorta crappy and funny at the same time...priorities I guess...anyway...
I wore these booties all throughout the trip minus my meet up wiht a Fellow #projectfab blogger...they are so comfortable and they go with just about everything including my new favorite skirt from Marshalls..It was in the juniors section for $12.99...and I love it.

So I posted a small...very small thrifting video from San Antonio...I found the most beautiful vintage cape...I will be featuring it in a Thrifters Anonymous post so stay tuned...You can check it out HERE! 

Linking up HERE!
Share:

3 comments

  1. I am in San Antonio and love your pictures and this outfit! Glad you enjoyed your time in our city!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! The city lights really make that outfit pop
    Dora
    http://adropofindigo.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful photos! I am loving the skirt--Marshall's has some really good ones. I had to practice extreme self control while I was there yesterday ;)

    -Sarah
    tracetheshadows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig