Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's what I wore to be on the news...




Outfit Details
Lace top: Joie Thrifted Buffalo Exchange
Leather Look Shorts: NY& Co. c/o ThredUp
Tights: Hue Marshalls
Booties: Kelsey Dagger Marshalls
Ring: Hottie
Necklace: LuxeCraving

So it's funny how we feel comfortable getting dressed up everyday...but when there is something special it's like all that confidence and know how goes straight out the window and you start putting together outfits you have never even dreamt of wearing. I mean don't get me wrong..I think this one turned out cute...haha but I NEVER wear shorts to work nor do I pair them with tights...haha maybe I'm on to something...I was so nervous for this and waking up at 4am was scary to me...haha but it all came naturally and I was beyond myself when I started talking...Krystal the reporter was a sweetheart and the camera guy was so nice...Sharing some of my favorite Thrift and Resale shops like ThredUp, Savers, Marshalls, and Goodwill I could not have asked for a better feature. Holiday gifts and new years styles...maybe I can make this a recurring thing? Either way it was an honor and I encourage you guys to get out and get thrifty...once you start...I promise you will not want to stop!

Stay tuned for my ThredUp Haul!!! I got me some New Years outfits that I will need some help styling and a vintage scarf I am dying to get my hands on!!!! You guys still have time to get your outfit together, just visit ThredUp HERE, and shop away...you can type in the designer or brand you are looking for or even the color or type...this is taking Thrifting to a whole other level!!! haha Enjoy and let me know if you order anything!!!!


You can check out my two features on the News 3 Website! You can fast forward to 11:45
Here is my VLOG behind the scenes from the News feature!

Share:

1 comment

  1. Your lace top and LuxeCraving necklace are very pretty and your hair looks beautiful. Congratulations on being featured on the News. You're a natural! You seemed very relaxed and right at home on camera.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU to everyone for making me laugh and smile everyday! I love reading every comment and will always do my best to reply!
Love Always,
Shana

© shana emily | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig